Who Would Win?

• Connor Hawke
  • Oliver Queen

0 voters

2 Likes

That just suddenly reminded me of reading Identity Crisis when it was checking in with and introducing various characters that would play a part in the storyline and it had those little narration boxes saying their names and relationships to each other. Most of them were just like ā€œBatman and Robin/Mentor and sidekickā€ but then it went to Ollie and his son and it just said ā€œGreen Arrow and Green Arrow/Father and sonā€ and I was just like ā€œwell thenā€¦ I guess that clears that upā€¦ā€ :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

4 Likes

Hawks win.

3 Likes

@MatthewHecht:

4 Likes
Chefs/Bartenders (There are more, but these are the first to come to mind)
  • Ferdinand
  • Alysia Yeoh
  • Ryan Wilder

0 voters

2 Likes

Hawkman is bound to have been a bartender in a past life.

3 Likes
  • St Walker
  • Saint of Killers
  • Simon Saint
  • Saint of Suicides

0 voters

2 Likes

St. Walkerā€™s powers only work with a Green Lantern around meaning in a battle royale he is just a big blue target who can fly and translate languages.

4 Likes

youā€™ve convinced me! vote changed!

5 Likes

I feel itā€™s a bit unfair putting the Saint of Killers in the ring here. Dudeā€™s nigh unstoppable (though Iā€™m not sure how heā€™d fare in the larger DC universe - Preacher characters are kind of Nebulous like that). Still, though, he has my vote.

6 Likes

I would beat him up.

4 Likes

Youā€™d need a pretty big rock for that. (thatā€™s his weakness (rocks)

3 Likes

You underestimate my batrocks.

4 Likes

Buried

3 Likes
The first scientists that come to mind
  • Dr Morlo
  • Dr Will Magnus
  • Dr Chantilly Lace
  • Dr Martin Stein
  • Dr Silas Stone

0 voters

3 Likes

4 Likes
Metal Women
  • Gold Girl
  • Iron Girl
  • Lead Girl
  • Mercury Girl
  • Platinum Man
  • Nameless (Tinā€™s gf, not the hacker)

0 voters

3 Likes

Welcome Back Catar ?

ā€œSweat Hogsā€

Vinny Barbarino

Boom Boom Washington

Horseshack

Epstein

Sorry, had to do it !

4 Likes
  • Catwoman
  • Wally West
  • Nightwing
  • Hal Jordan
  • Wonder Woman
  • Batman
  • Superman

0 voters

Top 7 heroes of dc comics according to IGN

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be completely honestā€¦ I just voted for my husbando, as they call it lmao.

Otherwise, probably Nightwing also because of bias (both just because I love the character and heā€™s a major part of my history as a fan since Grayson Batman was the first Bat-comic I read and because I heavily associate him with my brother because he reminds me of him a lot). In reality, though, itā€™s definitely gonna be Batman becauseā€¦ wellā€¦ Batman. Not only is he extremely tactical and a huge pro at planning, but heā€™s also just the favorite both on the fansā€™ side and on the writersā€™ side. So he wins by Bat-nepotism. :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

3 Likes