Who Would Win? Zombie Green Lantern vs. Zombie Batman

I think GL zombie would win, just cause he’d give in sooner. Think Batman would hold on to his moral code and try to find the antidote until he was fully consumed…course Alfred did blow him away…fear of Zombie Batman!!!

GL bc the power aspect that is assuming there just now animal instinct and he can use it …an if he can does that mean good ol Bats can use what’s left of his smarts an some training to use??? U know Bats has backups plans … DCeased is a great

At first I thought Green Lantern wouldn’t be too great in this situation, but like other people have mentioned, I think a zombie would basically be nothing but willpower (to feed or spread the Anti-Life Equation). I think Batman would be basically the superhero who would be most affected by becoming a zombie, since he’d essentially just be like every other human without his mind and training.

1 Like

Guys one of my favs but when Bats knocks him out i man to man , an that was awsome ,that next episode. Starts with him still passed out on the floor hahaha

Is this powered or not? Because if Lantern can still somehow operate his ring, it seems a little unfair. Without powers, I’d say Batman is probably stronger.

Hahahaha, thanks for the belly laugh this gave me =)

The 2nd issue of DCeased showed that Hal can still use his ring in zombie form. It definitely does make the fight lopsided, but those are the rules of this universe

Batman is my favorite and I always want him to win. But batman’s mind is really his superpower being zombified would take away his mind so I have to vote GL.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. I mean… that’s really no contest.

Green Lantern is a way better zombie

I really like when the characters toss out the “one punch” line Gardner even says it … just a great on running joke, also I know Hal wills everything but Tomar-re even says the dead don’t will anything, so maybe it’ll be a one on one battle just Straight zombie action , then Hal will a black lantern ring to himself after jumping off an cliff in the realm of the dead haha

Zombie Green Lantern

So to spread anti life , death = black lantern
So would it still be emotion xD

1 Like

This just feels like Normal Green Lantern vs Normal Batman but they’re Zombies.

1 Like

I voted for GL HOWEVER… Batman(Live) is obviously a formidable force despite having no real “powers” and that is while showing restraint and having lines he would never cross!

But as a SINGLE MINDED ZOMBIE it probably goes without saying that a BATMAN UNCHAINED and RELENTLESS could pose a serious threat to ANYONE, much less GL!

If Superman(Zombie) is willing to absorb and destroy the Sun I think Batman could get really creative.

1 Like