Who Would Win? Wonder Girl vs. Supergirl

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our matchup this week is between two of the most heroic and most powerful women in the Multiverse-Yara Flor vs. Kara Zor-El! The Amazonian warrior against the last daughter of Krypton-who do you think would come out on top? Let us know who and why, below!

• Wonder Girl
  • Supergirl

0 voters

14 Likes

As an ardent Superman fan, I have to stand by my brand, and I choose…Wonder Girl.

I do have to note though, that using Michael Turner Supergirl artwork from my absolute favorite arc of Superman/Batman is certainly a way to at least try and sway my vote Kara’s way, but…nope, my mind is made up: I stand with Yara.

11 Likes

Super Girl…

7 Likes

Oo, an even fight. Wish I had popcorn… :popcorn:

10 Likes

I appreciate this poll specifying WHICH Wonder Girl and WHICH Supergirl. Especially since most of the Supergirls look neigh identical.

Hmm…Toughie. We have decades and decades of feats on Supergirls part. She is inconsistent in strength as being anywhere from ‘half as powerful as Superman’ to ‘more powerful than Superman’ But putting her somewhere in that same level roughly more or less is a good basis.

Meanwhile Yara has alot less history to work with, though the Future State books give us more or less a decent baseline for her skills. I don’t feel like we yet have a proper idea of what her bolas can do beyond being magic, meanwhile she DOES have a magic sword made by Hephestus. She was shown teaming up with Jon and was pulling her own, so shes comparable to Supergirl.

Hmm…Im gonna go with Yara on this one. She might not have near as much experience as the other Wonder Girls, but the supers have magic as a weakness, so logically Kara would struggle to fight someone with magic based strength and invulnerability.

12 Likes

I pick Supergirl, cause she’s alot like Superman. So I think as long as she isn’t near any Kryptonite, I think she can beat Wonder girl. :grinning:

:00_supergirl:

7 Likes

I learned very very quickly that it’s important for me to be specific with these fights. I’ll think a matchup is easy enough to understand, then do my research online and find out there were four different people who used the same codename, and then ten different multiversal versions of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Wonder Girl has less weaknesses

8 Likes

Tough but I think Supegirl has this.

6 Likes

Hera and Rao bless these Internet-based “Who would win?” match-ups, am I right? :wink:

6 Likes

I :purple_heart: Yara a bunch but the Last Daughter of Krypton has got this.

:00_supergirl:

8 Likes

Adam Hughes’ Supergirl. :hugs:

5 Likes

Supergirl has the experience and grit to win.

4 Likes

Yara Flor may have the power of an Amazon, but she still has a lot to learn before she gets to Kara’s level.

6 Likes

This would be an amazing fight. Love to see it at some point! I’m going for Yara because I feel she’s more ruthless.

8 Likes

Yara was taught to fight. Kara has learned to fight. Who knows more? I think Yara, so she wins, but we all lose

8 Likes

I Think Wonder Girl Would Win!
Wonder Girl is an Amazon!

7 Likes

SG is inconsistent. Yara wouldn’t stop until the fight was won

6 Likes

Well considering my profile pic, the fact that I have a collection of Supergirl toys, and my cat’s name is Kara… I would hope my vote was obvious!

5 Likes

Never bet against a Kryptonian.

4 Likes