Who Would Win? Tim Drake vs. Blockbuster

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our fight this week is between the third Robin and one of the most dangerous foes of the very first Robin-Tim Drake and Blockbuster!

Do you think Tim’s martial art skills, intellect, and technology would give him the win? Or would Blockbuster’s brute strength and endurance be too much for him to overcome? Let us know who you think would win, below!

• Tim Drake
  • Blockbuster

0 voters

12 Likes

“Love the Drake!”

9 Likes

drake for the win !!!

7 Likes

@basicallytimdrake wins

7 Likes

yes yes tim wins
Tim Drake Robin GIF - Tim Drake Robin Ready - Discover & Share GIFs
Tim Drake Robin GIF - Tim Drake Robin Hmm - Discover & Share GIFsTeen Titans Go! Gifs! | Some Tim Drake GIFs. (For anon.)Tim drake GIF - Find on GIFER
this is not biased this is just fact ignore my name

8 Likes

Obviously Tim.

8 Likes

I have a feeling this could be a pretty one-sided fight. That’s always a tricky thing when one character is so popular. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Blockbuster is the same build as a f ing space marine from Warhammer 40k I don’t think Tim’s metal stick is gonna beat that.

6 Likes

Definitely Tim

6 Likes

but Tim is smart
and:

6 Likes

Tim drakes intellect is near genius level so he can find a way to beat blockbuster.

8 Likes

Tim_Drake_New_52

7 Likes

If they randomly met, I’d have to give it to Blockbuster, but with some prep time, I’d go Tim for the win.

7 Likes

it could be a decent fight depending on the situation, but Tim.

3 Likes

I went with Tim. Aside from Tim’s many skills, Blockbuster just isn’t very bright.

2 Likes

A long-running, popular restaurant franchise versus a defunct video rental store? Easy. Red Robin wins.

4 Likes