Who Would Win? The Atom vs. Mr. Freeze

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week’s fight pits one of the smallest heroes against one of the coldest villains-the Atom versus Mr. Freeze!

Would Ray Palmer’s genius and size manipulation be enough for him to triumph? Or would that not matter at all if Mr. Freeze just turned everything around him to ice? Let us know who you think would win and why, below!

• The Atom
  • Mr. Freeze

0 voters

10 Likes

Mr. Freeze’s only weapon is a gun which Atom would be able to take out easily, making Mr. Freeze defenseless.

5 Likes

I voted for Mr. Freeze, cause I think he can easily put Atom on ice, no matter what size he is. Plus I like Mister Freeze the best! :grin:

:chill:

3 Likes

I think this is no contest. I mean, The Atom could simply shrink small enough that he could tinker with the freeze gun’s mechanisms, and without his freeze gun Mr. Freeze isn’t much!

4 Likes

Wait ledgends of tomorrow’s exosuit Atom or Normal comic book atom? exosuit atom likely stand some chance but its who has the better exosuit, but normal Atom would just freeze faster the smaller he got.

3 Likes

Your confusing Caption cold with mr. freze given freeze employes an exosuit most of the time.

2 Likes

No, I’m not confusing Captain Cold with Mr. Freeze. Even with the exosuit, The Atom would be able to take him. Mr. Freeze isn’t that much when it comes to hand to hand combat. Captain Cold would be more dangerous to The Atom. Sure, he could disable the cold gun, but Leonard Snart is pretty good at physical combat.

3 Likes

Exept the issue with disableing eather is…the risk of atom freize from just constently fireing the gun constently causing atom to freze inside it do to his mass being displaced to shrink as it fires a beam at around or close to to abslute zero. really depends on the sheilding on the gun…and were they are fighting.

4 Likes

True, a lot of it would depend on the shielding of tge gun, but I think The Atom could pull it off. A lot of it would depend on how quickly The Atom can shrink and how fast Mr. Freeze is with his gun.

4 Likes

and the distence atom has to travel. he can ride a email or telephone call by shrinking down he does this by rideing i think its an atom…not sure that still works with current technolagy. but he does not get superspeed by doing so and would first have to do so at normal size.

4 Likes