Who Would Win: Superman vs. Lucifer

fair enough I’m just throwing out ideas

4 Likes

Kingdom Come

5 Likes

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/jsa-kingdom-come-special-superman-1/1c0731a5-b569-472f-b625-99b23eb877c0

3 Likes

As much as I don’t like his costume in the picture, I’m still picking Superman, he’ll always will overcome his weakness…Magic!:slightly_smiling_face:

:00_superman:

3 Likes

There’s no chance Superman wins if Lucifer is at the height of his power. Otherwise though Superman can win depending on how weak Lucifer has become.

4 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly with you @Generalalexander.41051 !!

3 Likes

so does my cousin – ive trained her well lmfao

3 Likes

Depends, is Lucifer trying to steal Superman’s girl?

7 Likes

My best buddy wins either way.

3 Likes

How is Lucifer even evil? Seriously. That is a completely unsupported premise.

It’s Lucifer all day, every day. Far from being incorruptible, we know Superman has unfulfilled desires. The “For The Man Who Has Everything” story proves this and it takes place in standard, canonical continuity. Case closed.

6 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte this is why you’re awesome!!!

among many, many other reasons. like a LOT of other reasons.

3 Likes

Thanks. I don’t know why folks always think a “fight” equates to a “fist fight”.

Mr. Morningstar doesn’t need to sully his hands.

6 Likes

Hard stomp for Lucifer, Superman is a overated alien who is not even a god.
Lucifer can literally turn Superman into Kryptonite and handed it to Lois Lane as a present.

3 Likes

2 Likes

That looks like a fun comic. :stuck_out_tongue: What is it from? I feel like I should know this.

2 Likes

(Kingdom Come, in case you are being serious).

3 Likes

Wow. I read that just a few months ago. That’s what I thought it was. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve probably read 100+ Superman comics since then, they’re starting to blur together.

2 Likes

No worries: it happens to the best of us.

2 Likes

If the Devil was real he’d be into superheroes I guarantee it.

1 Like