Who Would Win: Superman vs. Lucifer

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Superman & Lois is back with new episodes, and new episodes of Lucifer are coming to Netflix in just a few days! For this week’s edition of Who Would Win, the stars of these two series will be facing off! That’s right, it’s…

SUPERMAN VS. LUCIFER!

Described by his father-in-law as “the most important person in the world,” Superman is attempting to balance saving the world with being there for his family. Having left his throne as ruler of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar moved to Los Angeles to run a nightclub, also assisting the LAPD with solving crimes. If the two of them came to blows, #who-would-win, and why? Let us know below! :point_down:t3:

• Superman
  • Lucifer

0 voters

9 Likes

I say lucifer because Superman has more weaknesses and Lucifer has well immortality lol

4 Likes

Superman definitely has a vunlerability to magic, to be sure – but Superman is also an incorruptible force for good. He’s contended with the forces of Hell in the past, but they have no dominion over his heart of goodness. Superman beats the impossible odds.

9 Likes

injustice

3 Likes

That’s another universe, and I don’t count it. Superman of Prime Earth never would have done that, even under the same circumstances.

8 Likes

I never thought about what would happen if these two fought…but now that I am it’s really interesting…I’m gonna have to go with Superman

4 Likes

there’s no way of proving that though. Even Batman in that universe called the Superman “incorruptible” before he was corrupted

3 Likes

That’s true, but you’ve got to keep in mind that Injustice was written with a particular agenda: to set up a Batman vs. Superman fight for a fighting game franchise. The characters were required to bend in order to meet that purpose.

5 Likes

that’s true

3 Likes

Lucifer is a roaring lion without teeth according to Peter. I am going with Clark.

4 Likes

Now that I think of it, Lucifer in the Bible does not do much other than lose badly. Meanwhile my buddy is a proven winner.

Everybody forgets he won this fight.

5 Likes

Supes wins. Sure Lucifer can hurt him but Supes has beaten people that can hurt him before.

5 Likes

Superman doing God’s light work for him.

6 Likes

Hey Lucifer. What do you think about facing Superman? :thinking:

Oh, okay. Thank you for being you Superman. :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

I do think this would be an interesting fight. Even though Superman does have weaknesses to magic, but he also doesn’t give up in a fight, especially against someone who’s more clearly evil than just a bank robber.

3 Likes

i would agree but superman gets mind-controlled like at least once a year

2 Likes

Sure, but the Devil can’t make anyone do anything they don’t want to do. He’s all about temptation.

6 Likes

true, I’m just pointing out that with mind control all the time supes has become less of a paragon of truth justice ect. also in some things lucifer’s powers are connected to stars so if that’s the case in DC (which i don’t know) couldn’t he stop superman via red sunlight?

3 Likes

ms-c8Hcu1

4 Likes

Under red sun Clark is still a really buff guy, and that is all he needs.

3 Likes