Who Would Win? Superman vs. Godzilla

Definitely Superman

4 Likes

Great minds yo, great minds. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

:00_superman1:

4 Likes

I vote Godzilla due to fanboy reasons, but frankly, Superman could fly through his skull to kill him.

7 Likes

He could, but he wouldn’t.

image~2

5 Likes

It depends on which Superman fights Godzilla. However, superman has killed monsters before notably, he killed Doomsday twice before (in the new earth and that doomsday is still around). I think he has killed Parademons before. Given when Godzilla stretches his legs cities are destroyed he might just go for a killing blow. Especially given Godzilla’s powers, notably his regeneration as Godzilla has some Deadpool level regeneration and Batman level stamina hunted the Muto’s for four days without sleep, he passed out from exhaustion at the end of the first film. Then again I do not think even superman could survive the atomic pulses Godzilla used to kill king Ghodora.

3 Likes

Although i love them both, I’ve gotta give it to Superman.

If Superman got mad, Godzilla would be like…” oh snap, peace out bro”

7 Likes
5 Likes

Something dope that would happen is that when Superman is flying through Godzilla, he heals up as he’s going through him. Godzilla actually takes damage from everything he just has an unreal healing factor. But that won’t happen. Clark doesn’t hurt animals.

4 Likes

Loving the subject matter. A lot of fun from the “what if …” side of Fandom. Such thinking precedes the first Superman vs Amazing Spider-man team-up in '76, and continues (obviously) to this day. The idea for a IDW/DC crossover is a good one, that could, theoretically happen. As DC wouldn’t have to license Godzilla as Marvel did, back in the mid 70s. Back then he took on both the mighty Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. and still managed to survive quite well.

Great observations have been made about the Man of Steel’s unwillingness to kill, and the King of Monsters regeneration abilities, and more. So, any fight between the two, would only be about stopping a rampage as opposed to killing the beast. Superman clearly has the intelligence and power, to remove the big “G” from inhabited areas. And would no doubt accomplish that task, by story’s end. Ergo the winner is Superman, by TKO. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Well you didn’t really say WHICH Godzilla.

Godzilla of the 60s’ would probably team up with Superman to take down a bigger threat, like an oversized Darksied or something.

90s’ or Millennium Godzilla, Superman would win. It’d be close, but he’d win.

On, the other hand, Godzilla Earth stands almost 1,000 feet tall and weighs over 100,000 metric tons so Superman loses.

5 Likes

I just see Superman flying through him he too freaking slow this fight will be a little difficult for superman but hell win.

5 Likes

I believe superman definitely would win in a fight against godzilla, superman has the Superior powers, I believe he could just pick that perfect moment to fly into godzilla’s mouth down into his throat an then just spin using his eye lasers to cut right through an take off godzilla’s head

or
Even by just grabbing somthing strong an pointed the fly faster then a speeding bullet right thru Godzillas heart.
Well i really hope to win thanknyou for this opportunity

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @jayvennadams16.88256 and @dazed2110.54710! :partying_face: Thanks for weighing in on this super match-up.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :superman:

5 Likes

I think Superman would win. Unless godzilla has some sort of a kryptonite power, Superman should take this one. He is invincible after all. Not saying it will be an easy one, but he should be able to take this one.

3 Likes

My mind says Superman but my heart says Godzilla .

5 Likes