Who Would Win? Superman Edition

The answer is the same. Superman would win and is my favorite. I especially liked his appearance in that thing DC put out that time.

3 Likes

But my favorite is Val-Zod

2 Likes

he is cool

2 Likes

In a purely speculative exercise, I would lean towards the Strange Visitor version of Superman from Chapter 48 of the 2013-2014 Adventures of Superman digital first series:

BTW - I’m not going to spoiler these images, but for anyone who has not ever read this particular chapter or Volume three of the collected edition it also appears in, these contain a huge SPOILER.

ADVSM_48_300-012

It’s one of those stories that very succinctly captures everything that is and makes Superman who he is. And, in that respect, it is a version of Superman which can be seen, and is thought by me, to be one of the best, albeit I sincerely believe that all versions of Superman are generally aiming to be the best they can be - and this version is definitely a favorite but I never really think of any version of Superman as coming on top of another version, baring say a fight between an AU version and the Injustice one or any other version versus Ultraman, or comparable situations.

3 Likes