Who Would Win? Superman Edition

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week is a super special edition celebrating eighty-five years of Superman. Out of all the many versions of Superman, we want to know which one you think is the best — whether it’s the one you think would come out on top in a fight, or just your personal favorite.

Let us know which Superman you think is the most super, below!

8 Likes

Ok. Ok ok ok. Hear me out.

Superman when he had the powers of Strange Visitor in Our Worlds At War

7 Likes

Silver Age Superman

7 Likes

I don’t know that he would come out tops in a fight against his doppelgangers, but I think Superman was at his best in the early Golden Age. My favorite version of Superman comes from that era, Superman as portrayed in the classic Fleischer Studios animated theatrical shorts. I think those theatrical cartoons are some of the best superhero movies ever made.
Superman no. 1

9 Likes

the superman that spent a lot of years in sun and became golden and a god solos all of them

8 Likes

If I have to be honest, it would be…
0223322f76d850bce7f6b784021b122a
George Reeves Superman, cause just about every episode he get shot at, and he seem to enjoy crashing into walls! Every men that played Superman does a great job, plus The Adventures of Superman does have many classic episodes that I enjoy watching.
It’s a shame that a villain like Lex Luthor never appeared on the show.
Another thing great about Reeves Superman, he could educate kids as well like only Superman can fly while they can’t.
I was 14 years old when I first saw the show on Nick At Nite, and just love it. So in my opinion I think he’s the strongest Superman. :grinning:

:superman_fan_club:

7 Likes

Power Girl

8 Likes

One of the things I love about George Reeves is that he seemed to just radiate joy when he was playing Superman, whether he was flying, letting bullets bounce off his chest, or crashing through walls. I was about your age when I first saw The Adventures of Superman on one of our local channels, and I have loved it ever since.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Superman One Million. Duh

5 Likes

Hmm I would say Death Metal Supes or cyborg Supes. Or maybe Etrigan the Superdemon.

5 Likes

superman right now is the strongest he’s ever been because of all the time on war world
as for who’s the best I just see any age of superman as the same one so my favorite superman is superman

6 Likes

Which one? Henshaw or Zor-El?

4 Likes

I think Henry Cavill’s superman will win based on that scene where he went full Winter Soldier on Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, and the surrounding police officers.

4 Likes

Every Superman can do that. Here’s the difference: Henry Cavill’s Superman could only do that when he lost control. The Superman from the comics can take on all of them and more without losing control.

3 Likes

Either or work but leaning towards henshaw

3 Likes

whats henshaw?

3 Likes

Hank Henshaw is Cyborg Superman

3 Likes

oh I now what Cyborg Superman is I just didn’t know his name was henshaw thanks

3 Likes

I just call him “Hank,” because it makes him mad.

3 Likes