Who Would Win? Stephanie Brown vs. Cheshire

Stephanie because she wears purple and dated Tim :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

my thoughts exactly

4 Likes

Nuke her Cheshire.

3 Likes

Cheshire would hand Steph to the floor in no time flat, but…I like people who are nice and friendly, so…Steph wins and will always win.

tugs on his purple “Team Steph”-emblazoned t-shirt

SN: Question is, who would @millernumber1 pick? I mean, I just can’t put my finger on it. “Nope, nope.” :grin:

4 Likes

Such a hard question, honestly! If we were talking about a pure skills and viciousness match, of course Cheshire wins.

But fights aren’t math, and stories are even less math. Stories have meaning! And what is the meaning of a story about evil poison lady killing plucky purple girl? Nothing good!

6 Likes

Now…

sits back and crosses his arms as he adjusts his seated position

…how is it that you weren’t the first to answer this poll?

I saw the title and thought “Oh, this is right up MN1’s alley.” but you’re just now answering.

You get lost in a Sprite haze, mon frere? :wink:

Also, this:

Made me chuckle quite heartily.

“The Evil Poison Lady Fights (“No killing.” in the words of Batman Forever’s Two-Face :wink:) Plucky Purple Girl” sounds like a book that should be on Reading Rainbow.

sees LeVar “Black Lighting in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies” Burton nod in agreement as he returns to his reading of The Evil Poison Lady Fights Plucky Purple Girl

Geordi has taste. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Well, how do you know I wasn’t first to vote? :slight_smile:

Now I kind of want to see this story, though. You shan’t sidetrack me from my delusions that Nocturna is Steph’s No. 2 Archnemesis, though!

4 Likes

steph has training from black canary, Barbra gordon and batman and spars with cassandra cain regularly shes gonna win

3 Likes

You very well may have been the first to vote, yes, but were you the first to reply? Mmm? Eh? Survey says? “Bueller?” :grin:

sips on a Sprite via a curly straw

Perish the thought! I would never sidetrack you from your delusions, buddy. :smile:

3 Likes

I ain’t no reply guy! :wink:

I must cling to my delusions of grandeur. It is the only way!

4 Likes

Hm this one would be tough. I want to lean towards Steph but Cheshire is an assassin so she has the advantage. But Steph doesn’t give up and she finds a way out of just about anything with some creativity. Just have to avoid the poison… full body armour helps lol.

6 Likes

I’mma listen to a certain Offspring song now, just you watch! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds like a mash-up of Han Solo (in particular, Jedi-style) and Vader (Empire-style).

Are you Han Vader? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If so, would Cheshire be on your team, or would Steph?

4 Likes

I am Miyagi-Fang - Cheshire AND Steph would be on my team as Han Vader! (though I was making a goofy reference to the Mandalorian’s “This is the way” instead of referencing Vader - but I like the Vader mashup better :wink: ).

3 Likes

Cheshire wins easily because she got Mom smarts and Mom strength.

6 Likes

Steph is ALSO a mom tho

5 Likes

The same answer I always give:

Whoever the writer wants to win.

6 Likes

Batman: War Games has entered the chat.

5 Likes

I stand by my statement of “nothing good”! :wink:

6 Likes

ahahaha, you stole my answer! Except my Steph partisanship means I have to answer with my heart this time instead of my head. But absolutely. Writer’s fiat.

5 Likes

i think stephanie brown can win

7 Likes