Who Would Win? Stargirl vs. Evil Star

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Season Three of Stargirl debuts in one week, which means now is the perfect time for an all-star fight between Stargirl herself and the foe of the Green Lanterns, Evil Star!

Do you think the Cosmic Converter Belt and Cosmic Staff would give Courtney the edge, or would the abilities of the Starband (which include flight, force blasts, and hard light constructs) give Evil Star the victory? Let us know who you think it would be and why, below!

• Stargirl
  • Evil Star

0 voters

13 Likes

Here’s the thing. Their powers are similar, but their abilities differ. I think Courtney’s acrobatics, smarts, and heart will give her a giant edge over Evil Star.

12 Likes

Stargirl all the way!

11 Likes

I have to agree with @Jurisdiction I think Stargirl has the edge because of her gymnastics training, her heart, and her intelligence. And then there’s the fact that Stargirl is the hero, and I like to think heroes always win. Finally, I really can’t vote for an enemy of the Corps! :00_lc_green_lantern:

10 Likes

I voted for Stargirl, if I didn’t I would never hear the end of this from @MatthewHecht! :rofl:
Beside everybody knows how much I love Stargirl, of course I’d vote for her. :grinning:

9 Likes

Siding with the Corps seems like a good strategy. Unless the Guardians are doing something nefarious, which happens occasionally.

7 Likes

It will always be Stargirl :00_stargirl:

7 Likes

I’m giving it to Evil Star only because he would have more experience at doing what’s needed to win at any cost. I’m still a stargirl fan though lol love watching the show with my daughter.

4 Likes

So he is going to shoot energy that she can just absorb.

S129
S125

6 Likes

Evil Star all the way, even though I know less than nothing about him. Stargirl with her positive attitude and constant projection of goodness just rubs me the wrong way. I miss Jack Knight, there I said it.

6 Likes

Evil Star is a fun villain, but as a member of Team Geoff Johns for nearly 20 years, I side with Stargirl.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Happy cake day.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Just a planet? Never even took out a Nebula Man or battled the god of time?

4 Likes

Happy anniversary!

2 Likes

cough anniversary…

2 Likes

I got it corrected. I just got up. It’s early for me. And I am old! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

lmfao I was just poking fun at you. we all knew what you meant lol

2 Likes

I know. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes