Who Would Win? Starfire vs. ...Starfire?

Welcome to our hypothetical hippodrome, where legends duke it out in remarkable regions with only a few odd objects to defend themselves!

The first challengers in the concocted colosseum are…

:drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:

Starfire (Titans) vs. Starfire (Teen Titans 2003)

Their available weapons?

1. A mop
  2. One whole 5 layer cake
  3. A chainsaw in disrepair

Where will they be visiting for this suspect showdown?
Atlantis! (They can breathe… don’t ask questions! :laughing:)

Pick your winner (in this case, specify your Tamaranean of choice), your weapon(s) from the list provided, and tell us how they beat their opponent! How does the location and these available objects play into that?

Give us your best theoretical tussle in the comments below!

7 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but my money’s on Starfire.

8 Likes

Starfire

2 Likes

Are you kidding?! With a five-layer cake around, nobody’s fighting. They’re eating cake!!!

13 Likes

Starfire from the Titans live-action series.

2 Likes

Great! you had to add the part about ‘specifying your tamerain of choice!’ Fine I’ll pick one! I choose whatever writer can pull off that story.

2 Likes
  • Starfire -Titans
  • Starfire - Teen Titans

0 voters

Maybe a poll will make this easier.

2 Likes

Five layer cake and TT Star for the win.

The mop and the chainsaw are easily star bolted into tiny pieces.

So the only real weapon is the cake. With so much water around it will take much of the energy from the bolts (water having a high latent heat threshold)
TT Star will press the cake into T Star’s face, then fire a star bolt into the cake. The fat (butter, oil, or shortening depending on the cake) will serve as an effective conductor and TT Star ko’s T Star with a bolt directly to the face.

4 Likes

The animated Starfire, the live action one is bad ass but not near as powerful as her animated counterpart.

3 Likes

But what happens when there’s no more cake? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

You just blew my mind.

If there’s no more cake, I suspect one of the most epic team-ups ever know to humankind (or alienkind, even) begins as we enter TITANS (cake)HUNT!

3 Likes

Teen titans Starfire because Titans Starfire is not at powerful as her animated counterpart actually none of the Titans are as powerful as there Animated counterpart except maybe Grayson who is adult in Titans.

2 Likes

Darn, I accidentally voted for the wrong one in the poll :laughing:
My money’s on Teen Titans Starfire

1 Like

When they run out of cake, an official time-out is called to go raid the Great British Bake-Off for more cake.

3 Likes

@Halloween0fLyra
That is interesting, because it would literally put the votes at 19 a piece.

I just submitted a suggestion that pills should have an explicit vote button, so in case one accidentally hits the wrong button, there is another step to review your vote, before casting it.

2 Likes

I discovered earlier today that you can revote in polls. Click on hide results and you’re right back where you can recast.

1 Like

Good to know. That needs to be in a FAQ.

1 Like

That idea is brilliant. I approve.

TT Starfire has pulled ahead of Titans Starfire.

I close the poll sometime next week, and we will have our final result.