Who Would Win? Starfire vs. Sinestro

I went with Sinestro as a power ring is pretty much limited only by the will and imagination of its user. Sinestro is pretty strong willed and pretty imaginative too!

5 Likes

i believe that starfire can takedown sinestro

3 Likes

Good morning wonderful people of the WWWSVS thread! I am here to confirm the forever truthful assertion that Starfire would deliver the most decisive of the butt kickings on the not very nice Sinestro.

Upon the completion of this vanquishing Sinestro would be very hard pressed to remember a time in which he had been so thoroughly beaten by another while he was waiting for the ambulance to cart his sorryest of the butts off to the hospital.

Hooray Starfire!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

7 Likes

I don’t know why, but I really enjoy the image of Sinestro waiting for an ambulance and then being attended to by parademics. :stuck_out_tongue: (I also love all your GIFs!)

4 Likes

@Green.Lantern- IKR? It’d be super funny if Kilowog rolled up in a construct of an ambulance and he’s like “Alright- your meat wagon ride is here. Now get in, ya’ poozer!” :laughing: :00_lc_green_lantern1:

6 Likes

Wow, I am liking this scene more and more. :laughing:

4 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

Thank you!

4 Likes

that epic

3 Likes

Thx @kmassicott660.81560!

4 Likes

What is starfires biggest feat of strength? Really don’t see her taking on one of the best GL to ever wear the ring.

3 Likes

Princess Koriand’r of Tamaran- you have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps… :wink:

6 Likes

I want to see this in comic book form. :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

:laughing: :+1: :00_lc_green_lantern1:

4 Likes