Who Would Win? Special Fortnite Edition

you know what i was going to use logic and justify my answer but i absolutely despise the joker so he loses because i said so. i mean 1v1s in comics really only depend on who the writer wants to win and i chose that steel wins

im sure if i went with abilities steel would win anyways but my hatred for him is strong enough to not even need that

1 Like

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 2d6

1 Like

:game_die: 3, 1

1 Like

oh i did this already

1 Like

@Kelex roll 2d6

1 Like

:game_die: 1, 6

1 Like

So I got “1,6”, does this mean Batman vs. Jimmy Olsen?? Please! (Maybe I’m doing this wrong)

2 Likes

Yup, you got it! (Seems like a pretty easy match-up to me though… obviously Jimmy Olsen, right?)

2 Likes

Ha!
Only if 1) he becomes Elastic Lad AND 2) has his watch to summon his Best Friend. Then he might have a chance.

2 Likes

@Kelex Roll 2d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 6, 1

1 Like

Batman

2 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

1 Like

@Kelex display help

2 Likes

I can do many tasks, like: 1) Start a tutorial to show you all of the Community features 2) Roll 2d6 3) Recite a DC quote, or 4) Tell your fortune.

Please note: if you start a tutorial, please be sure to check your notifications to begin after inputting the command.

Give it a try:

@kelex start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: Great Caesar’s Ghost! — Perry White
:left_speech_bubble: Once you choose hope, anything is possible. — Christopher Reeve

@kelex fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@Kelex Roll 2d6

1 Like

:game_die: 3, 3

2 Likes

There are lots of good (and entertaining) points being made here! I was thinking about Batman being a gamer. I can definitely see him being very good if he put his mind to it, but then I was thinking that the thought of Batman playing shooting games seems a bit odd. Maybe it’s just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I feel like supergirl and batman could take the win in this one!

1 Like