@Kelex roll 2d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 5, 3

3 Likes

@kelex roll 2d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 5, 4

3 Likes

Nightwing vs. Steel, huh… well, it depends which Nightwing, and which Steel. In Young Justice, Dick Grayson is a techno-whiz, but in Ben Percy’s Nightwing, he’s helpless with any screen device. That said, while John Henry Irons doesn’t have much time for games, his niece Natasha does. But overall, averaging all incarnations of each character, I’ll go with Nightwing — you can’t spend that much time in Titans Tower without picking up some gaming skills.

4 Likes

@Lincolnfan78 I’d never thought of Batman as a gamer, but I have a feeling if he was in a situation where he had to play a video game, he would study and prepare and be way too good at it (and not fun at all to play against) :P.
@THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman Yeah, I do feel like if they were actually fighting it would be a short fight. :stuck_out_tongue: But I feel like Harley might be tougher to play against in a game.
@Jurisdiction That is hard to argue against. :slight_smile:
@Jay_Kay In my experience with games having characters who can fly (or even jump real well) can make things super annoying. :stuck_out_tongue:
@HubCityQuestion That’s a very good point. Even if he didn’t necessarily play much, it would be impossible not to pick up something just from watching everyone else play and hearing them talk about it.

6 Likes

I want to see a skinny version and the original version of the Penguin :penguin::heart_eyes::call_me_hand:
With a alternate style of the Penguin that looks like the Penguin from the TV series Gotham. Favorite character in the DC universe.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 2d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 2, 1

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Joker vs Superman? Not gonna lie I think the Joker would win.

5 Likes

I would say batman

4 Likes

@Green.Lantern are we allowed to do this more than once?

2 Likes

Hey @Jurisdiction! You can absolutely roll more than once! Just make sure to follow all of the rules of the game each time you roll :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok! Thanks @LastSon0fMars!

@Kelex roll 2d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 3, 1

3 Likes

catwoman vs superman:

Superman wins! His kryptonian abilities were only matched by Batman’s expertise and since Batman can’t join the fight, Superman would DESTROY Catwoman!

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

2 Likes