Who Would Win? Solomon Grundy vs. Lobo

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our first fight of this year’s Halloween season is between of the most feared monsters in the Multiverse who both are basically unkillable-Solomon Grundy vs. Lobo!

Who do you think would be the last one standing-the zombie from Gotham’s outskirts, or the bounty hunter from Czarnia? Let us know who you think it would be and why, below!

• Solomon Grundy
  • Lobo

0 voters

17 Likes

solomon grundy, because lobo is annoying and i want him to lose so i’m manifesting his failure

12 Likes

I went with Solomon Grundy. I mean he’s fought Alan Scott, the JSA, Batman, and loads of other heavy hitters. Too, you can kill him and he’ll just come back.

10 Likes

Grundy seems more like a force of nature to me, at least the way he’s portrayed often, so I can see him just not giving up at all, where Lobo might eventually get tired or distracted.

11 Likes

I voted for the Main Man, cause he’s played by Brad Garrett in Superman The Animated Series. And got a cool space bike.
That reminds me…@Green.Lantern can you guys please add Superman Adventures: Superman vs. Lobo Misery in Space to DC Universe Infinite.:smiley::closed_book:

6 Likes

I like Brad Garrett in everything I’ve seen (or heard) him in, so that makes perfect sense to me! I’ve passed along that request for you, too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

4 Likes

I think lobo has beaten worse than Grundy so going with the main man.

4 Likes

Grundy because he was born on a Monday.

9 Likes

Lobo if they fight on a Saturday.

7 Likes

Since both are practically immortal, hard to say, but I think Lobo beats most incarnations of Grundy, thoughGrundy will win some, I will go with Lobo.

4 Likes

What drug are you Grundy fans using because the winner of this fight, Lobo, would like some.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Technically (depending on what version of Lobo) I don’t think there’s a “winner” here, BUT! In the spirit of Halloween :ghost: I’m going w/ Grundy on this one. A revenant has only one purpose and no conscience holding them back.

8 Likes

Lobo can’t die. Grundy can.

Fun Fact about Grundy:

He was born on a Monday. Christened on Tuesday. Married on Wednesday. Grew ill on Thursday. Worsened on Friday. Died on Saturday. Buried on Sunday.

:baby:, :latin_cross:, :man_in_tuxedo::woman_with_veil:, :face_vomiting:, :nauseated_face::mask:, :dizzy_face:, :dizzy_face::coffin:.

2 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes