Who Would Win? Scooby-Doo vs. Krypto

They wouldn’t fight! They would hang out, fight crime, and enjoy Scooby Snacks together.

I agree @ralphsix !

3 Likes

Yes - it depends on the contest. Scooby could definitely best Krypto in an eating contest! If a ghost came along, he could probably outrun him too. lol

2 Likes

Let’s not forget Krypto the Superdog only lasted two years. On the other hand, Scooby-Doo has had more reincarnations than Hawkman.

3 Likes

Next time, Streaky faces his ultimate foe, Garfield.

4 Likes

Aliens aren’t real. Krypto is just “Kindly Old Farmer Kent’s” trained attack dog in a mask, using wires and movie projectors to make everyone think he has powers.

3 Likes

I have a question for either one of you @HubCityQuestion or @BestBeastBoy
Who would be more successful at YouTube

• Booster Gold

0 voters

• Beast Boy

0 voters

3 Likes

I think Booster would be more DESPERATE for followers, but Beast Boy would be way better at getting them.

5 Likes

Did the poll work I don’t think it did

2 Likes

Scoob would win with the power of good old classic cartoon magic. Far the squash and stretch to making krypton run into traps or walls or something like that.

3 Likes

Thanks honestly that was my first time trying to make a poll.

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

I think my poll making skills need a lot of work!

2 Likes

Krypto paws down

2 Likes

Logic says Krypto, but the reality is it would end with the Krypto mask being pulled off and revealing it was actually the real estate developer all along.

9 Likes

@Green.Lantern LMAO

2 Likes

Sadly, I think we are forgetting Hong King Phooey or Underdog in this “Dog” fight.

3 Likes

Scooby Doo has a Mr. Magoo-like quality, where he often lucks into solving a mystery, catching the bad guy, or saving the day. I’d say that no matter the situation, there’s always a chance that Scooby will triumph! :star2:

3 Likes

Injustice: Dogs Among Us

7 Likes

Well after sleeping on it, I have to go with who I also shared for when it was National Pup Day. If I ever did get transported somehow into the animated multiverse, then I know who I’d team up with for sure. Good boys! :dog: :dog2: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Krypto would win. He’s got powers! I wonder what their conversations would be like…?

1 Like