Who Would Win? Scooby-Doo vs. Krypto

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Ruh-roh! With the release of an actual TON of Scooby-Doo comics yesterday, we wanted to see how he would fare against another pup in a matchup of doggy daring! It might seem like a pretty one sided fight, but these guys have seen some pretty weird stuff, and they have some interesting allies!

So who would win between these two doggos? Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Scooby-Doo vs. Krypto

• Scooby-Doo
  • Krypto

0 voters

12 Likes

Krypto all day no dog could even come close not even Ace the Bat hound. Just for a little inside information on myself; my son and I would Watch Krypto the Superdog all the time together. I enjoyed it while it lasted but If I never watch another Krypto episode ever again it would definitely be too soon!

5 Likes

They wouldn’t fight! They would hang out, fight crime, and enjoy Scooby Snacks together.

15 Likes

Krypto has powers. Scooby solves mysteries. Krypto has the upper hand.

3 Likes

I wonder if Scooby could somehow lure Krypto into a trap using Scooby Snacks… Nope, I’m not going to try and justify this, Krypto wins this hands down.

5 Likes

Ok quick question on Scooby-Doo how long did it take you to realize it seems like Scooby and Shaggy are really big fans of the 420 . Just saying

1 Like

I tip my hat off to you again @BestBeastBoy for another tough match to decide from just like it was between The Question and Rorschach. :thinking: :fearful: :superman_hv_4:

Definitely approve of this! :point_up_2: :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

As I continue to mull over who I should vote for, I can provide another theme for this bout. It also poses a question maybe even @HubCityQuestion might not have an answer too. :thinking: :joy:

6 Likes

Scooby hyped up on Scooby snacks could take down any kryptonian

3 Likes

I like how your brain is working here…

4 Likes

scooby wins in an eating contest everything else Krypto

4 Likes

A close analysis of the lyrics clearly indicates that the dogs let themselves out.

9 Likes

Krypto has the powers of a kryptonian! He’s Superman in dog form!

4 Likes

Another question solved! :sunglasses: :+1:
Could there be one that will ever stump the infamous HCQ? To be continued… :exploding_head: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

What’s Scooby even supposed to do in this situation? He’s afraid of his own shadow, so a flying super strong dog with fire eyes would put him to tears.

4 Likes

Krypto i love scooby doo but he would be destroyed by Krypto

2 Likes

Does Scoob even have powers?

2 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

This is Krypto rotating a planetoid with his paws. I rest my case.

krypto31-6

5 Likes

Krypto Vs Dex Starr would be a better fight.

4 Likes