Who Would Win? Scarecrow vs. Psycho-Pirate

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

More than anything else, Halloween is the season of fear. Since Halloween is just a few days away, our matchup this week is between two of the greatest masters of terror in the DC Universe-the Scarecrow, Jonathan Crane, and the Psycho-Pirate, Roger Hayden! Tell us who you think would win and why!

• Scarecrow
  • Psycho-Pirate

0 voters

13 Likes

This is tough. I love Scarecrow so I am a little biased.

Scarecrow is better at manipulating emotions but he really only does fear. Psycho-Pirate does many emotions but with less control.

Scarecrow and Psycho-Pirate both have minimal combat skills. Crane my not have muscle but he has fought Batman. Psycho has more muscle but less skill.

Scarecrow can’t feel fear.

I think Psycho would win though just because he does more.

5 Likes

not sure Crane can feel any emotions really so he wins

5 Likes

Something tells me it’d end in a tie with both of them curled up in a ball on the floor, but neither of them doing any physical damage.

5 Likes

Please this guy below me?

He’s right…

6 Likes

Scarecrow can’t feel and seems more combat ready so he wins.

7 Likes

All the way…Scarecrow! :halloween_batman: :scarecrowlaughhqtas:
Happy Halloween @Green.Lantern!

7 Likes

Happy Halloween! :slight_smile: @Reaganfan78

8 Likes

Scarecrow feels no emotion except from the Batman. Psycho pirate wouldn’t be able to do anything to him.

5 Likes

I don’t know much about Psycho Pirate excluding his television appearances (if anybody knows good Psycho Pirate comics I’d like to know them.) But I think Scarecrow would have the edge because he’s much more null to fear.

2 Likes

Crane can’t feel fear (according to some texts), but that doesn’t mean he can’t feel sorrow, or anger. Psycho-Pirate has a whole toolkit of emotions to play with.

6 Likes

psyco-pirate can likely instill enough hopelessness in scarecrow that scarecrow ends himself.

1 Like

As much as I love Scarecrow, I have to give this fight to Psycho Pirate. His emotion manipulation is a power, not chemically induced, so who knows how that might affect even the unable to feel fear Crane.

2 Likes

OMG Obviously scarecrow he is crazy good plus I watched him in the Gotham series

2 Likes

Had this been asked a couple years ago I’d say phyco but the way they have redevelopment scarecrows character I’m saying him. Crane would be imune to a point that he would be able to gain the upper hand on phyco long enough to infect him with his newest fear gas and win.

2 Likes

Crisis on Infinite Earths

2 Likes

Before I read Tom King’s run on Batman, I would have said Scarecrow. But after seeing what Psycho Pirate did in that storyline… I’m going to have to go with him.

2 Likes

I went with Psycho Pirate. He seems to be scared all the time anyway so I don’t think Scarecrow could affect him much. And could you imagine if he made Scarecrow unbelievably happy? I think it would be game over.

1 Like

Oooh…I didn’t think about that

1 Like

Its gotta be scarecrow He could just Gas psycho pirate the inject poison

2 Likes