Who Would Win? Santa Claus vs. Martian Manhunter

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week’s face off is an extra special holiday showdown between two beloved heroes with alliterative names-Santa Claus and the Martian Manhunter!

Who do you think would win this fight? Would J’onn J’onzz get the best of Kris Kringle? Or would Santa Claus conquer the Martian? Tell us who you’d pick, below!

• Santa Claus
  • Martian Manhunter

0 voters

16 Likes

Santa has a pipe right which means he usually has to light it so instead of lighting his pipe he can weaken j’onn marzz or Martian Manhunter

10 Likes

Martian Manhunter, because he’s way cooler
and I have no other reason

10 Likes

Manhunter because bias and the power of chocos.

10 Likes

Are they having a cookie eating competition?

10 Likes

:laughing: This is an excellent Q! My money is on Martian Manhunter, otherwise, but if we’re talking cookies here, I mean… :woman_judge:t2: I have to go w/ Santa. :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Batman called it. I’m sure Santa has a book of matches on him to light his pipe. Also…

…Santa is the original superhero. How else could he deliver all those presents in one night?

Maybe some magic dust?

6 Likes

I love J’onn, but I have to give this to Santa. I mean, he can travel around the world, visiting every single home with children, in less than 24 hours and has yet other powers at his command…

7 Likes

Santa wins.

6 Likes

How many millions of cookies is Santa going to eat today?

8 Likes

Food theory calculated this.

6 Likes

I voted for @LastSon0fMars favorite character, in comfort and joy episode of Justice League, he learn the true meaning of Christmas.:slightly_smiling_face::christmas_tree::gift:

7 Likes

Look, I love Martian Manhunter.

However, does he drop DC goodies (among other rad things) under my Christmas tree, year after year?

No.

Does Mr. Claus?

Yes.

Am I easily bribed by comics, toys and other cool stuff?

You bet your ass I am, which is why Saint Nick got my vote. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

In case anyone is curious, this “classic” and very bizarre movie was the inspiration for this matchup:

6 Likes

I watched Violent Night yesterday, Santa definitely wins.

4 Likes

they have similar powers, and santa doesnt seems like the fighting type. I’m going with martian manhunter

5 Likes

The best way to watch that “movie” is seen below:

“Custume? Custume?”

3 Likes

Only one of them is real so that’s who I voted for lol

5 Likes

Tee-hee bias

2 Likes

Dwight Schrute as Krampus

1 Like