Who Would Win? Robotman vs. Firefly

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

After a brief hiatus, Who Would Win is back! We’re going to celebrate the triumphant return with a special all Brendan Fraser edition, pitting Robotman against Firefly!

Would Cliff Steele’s robot body be able to withstand the flames? Or would Firefly be too hot for him to handle? Let us know who you think would win and why, below!

(And if you have any burning questions you’d like to ask the creators of Unstoppable Doom Patrol, be sure to head here!)

• Robotman
  • Firefly

0 voters

10 Likes

I can just hear Cliff screaming in Brendan Fraser’s voice as Firefly’s flames engulf his metal body. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HOLY (EXPLETIVE) (EXPLETIVE) (EXPLETIVE)”:joy:

7 Likes

Okay, I am going with Robotman. He is the coolest member of the coolest superteam ever, Doom Patrol. And he’s faced a lot worse than Firefly. Of course, if it’s the TV version of Robotman I can guarantee it would be a very expletive filled battle!

5 Likes

This is a hard argument to beat. :smiley:

5 Likes

(Nice new profile @staticshocks !)

Depends on version. Generally, I don’t think that Firefly is hot enough to hurt Robotman but the right version of Firefly turns him into modern art.

5 Likes

Hopefully he won’t be doom, so I decide to pick Robotman. :slightly_smiling_face: :dp_robotman:

5 Likes

Fire beats Metal.

6 Likes

:flushed:Yikes! No wonder Robotman is on Doom Patrol! I now feel bad for him if he lose!

6 Likes

Honestly robot man has a lot of powers

6 Likes

Secret asbestos lining gives Cliff the win.

3 Likes

Firefly :fire:

5 Likes

doom-patrol-robotman

7 Likes

I want to choose firefly but I think through some weird events Robotman would win​:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

no diff robot man wins

5 Likes

If something happened to Robotman, The Chief could just build him a new body. I don’t think Firefly has literal plot armor!

4 Likes

It just occurred to me how a fight between Robotman and Firefly would unfold on the TV show. Firefly would attack Robotman. Robotman’s clothes would burst into flames. He would try putting out the flames, all the while cursing up a storm. Then Robotman would notice a fire hydrant. Not considering any consequences, he’d break the hydrant open to put out the fire. Of course, the water from the hydrant would not only put out the flames, but it would somehow hit Firefly, knocking him out… End of battle.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @mercurie80! Hope you have a great Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: :00_lc_green_lantern:

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Robotman by a landslide.

4 Likes

I could visualize that whole scene perfectly. :smiley:

3 Likes