Who Would Win? Robin vs. Robin

So this was hard but I’m giving it to Tim drake but that doesn’t mean Todd wouldn’t just try to shoot and kill Tim. But Tim is the craftiest smartest Robbin ( after Dick). Tim would have a plan set in place way before the fight even got started lol :wink:

6 Likes

If the confrontation was physical possibly Jason, even though he was younger than Tim. Jason was always brutal. Remember that they only take 3 years. As for the intellectual it would be Tim since he discovered for himself who Batman was. Jason is my favorite, my second is sweet Tim, but that’s not why I’m going to be unbiased.
As for Dick and Damian they are definitely not my characters, I don’t like them.
But if we put everyone in the balance I think that really no one would win completely, everyone has different skills. Dick is agility and acrobatics, so in a fight like robin hand to hand, he would beat Tim, with Jason it might be something very level and Damian would definitely beat him since he was trained at a tender age.
If we talk about solving a case Tim beats them all. We are assuming that they are all the same age for said match.

Then the victors would be between Tim in intellect and the hateful Damian in terms of gunplay.
Jason and / or Dick if it is unarmed.

5 Likes

If we talk to grown boys, definitely Jason in a physical confrontation with or without weapons would be the winner, as in strategy, but hey could rival Dick in strategy but I doubt it.
Intellectually, Tim is the best detective.
Dick in experience and leadership.
Good Damian is too young, what gives him the advantage is the free passes that both Bruce and Dick give him.

5 Likes

I’m loving that Page was ever printed!:joy:

6 Likes

Gotta go with Tim if we are talking Robin v Robin. Robin v Red Hood might be different though!

5 Likes

https://media.textnow.com/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6ImJhdG1hbmJpbGwxMTQzIiwia2V5IjoiZDA3ZWQ0NGUtZmZmOC0xMWVhLThmNTctNzJhNjNiYzQwZWU3In0.q8Vl2ApJrcPspQgBMEb0dqhbajjeC5JaqNrDR3KOvek&h=d07ed44e-fff8-11ea-8f57-72a63bc40ee7

4 Likes

Scenario: Hacking escape room contest.

Tim: -does the challenge in five minutes-
Jason: -smashes the computer in one minute-

7 Likes

Honestly, I think Damian would beat both of them.

2 Likes

Tim is smarter than Jason, detective wise, but Jason Is better at hand-to-hand combat.

6 Likes

Yeah, but I’d say Jason is better at hand to hand combat after he was resurrected, and this is Robin Jason…

4 Likes

Agreed plus Tim is no slouch when it comes to fighting skills either

3 Likes

Definitely, and he’s smart enough to be good at strategy, I believe.

2 Likes

Okay I won’t lie, I am extremely biased with my answer…

4 Likes

5 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up:Yep! And I remember buying that issue when it 1st printed! … and being Disappointed that Tim lost that fight. After realizing it had to go that way to develop more story and seeing the plans for Jason and his story unfold,… I was ok with it!

3 Likes

So my first thought was that Jason has beaten Tim in a fight, leading me to vote for Jay. However, as many here pointed out, this is Robin Jason fighting Robin Tim. If only their Robin specific experiences can be applied to this fight, I’d definitely give it to Tim.

3 Likes

I feel that Jason wouldn’t hold back on Tim, but Tim would. Tim won’t go far enough to take down Jason, meanwhile Jason would just kill Tim.

4 Likes

I highly doubt Jason would kill Tim…especially not Jason as Robin…but with that being said I do think that Tim might hold back more than Jason…

Also Welcome to the DCU COMMUNITY @troublemaker2306.65803!!!

2 Likes

https://wyng.io/DupIRw

I got Jason Todd.

3 Likes

Jason Todd, uses a fire arms is more brutal, and robins do not wear a bulletproof cowl

3 Likes