Who Would Win? Robin vs. Robin

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

The Bats are loose! Or is it the Robins? It’s the Robins! Everyone look out!

This week’s fight consists of two of Batman’s most well known wards, the scrappy Jason Todd and the intellectual Tim Drake! If the two ever went head to head, which Robin would sing the song of victory?

Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Robin (Jason Todd) vs. Robin (Tim Drake)

• Robin (Jason Todd)
  • Robin (Tim Drake)

0 voters

16 Likes

I feel like Tim would outsmart Jason

13 Likes

Did you just pick favorites with your children?!

10 Likes

…I would never!!!..ok maybe

7 Likes

:expressionless: I don’t even want to know where us Damians fall on that scale.

9 Likes

The fact that Dick Grayson is your profile name just proves who’s your favorite.

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The way I see it, Jason just didn’t have the training Tim had as Robin. Don’t get me wrong, they can both pull their own weight in a fight, but pitted against each other, especially that early in Jason’s crime fighting career, Tim would definitely win.

7 Likes

Besides Dick Grayson my list is always changing…right now it is
Dick
Damian
Tim
Jason

3 Likes

Wow, I don’t know how to feel about this. :sob:

3 Likes

I agree…I think if it was Tim Drake vs Jason (RedHood) then Jason would win

10 Likes

I’m going with Tim, only because Jason picked up most of his fighting acumen AFTER he died, while Tim trained with Shiva at the very start.

7 Likes

@BestBeastBoy, please don’t make me pick favorite Moderators, this was almost hard enough!:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

If it be just an ugly brawl Jason has already beaten Tim on a couple occasions and Tim has likewise outsmarted Jason on occasions. That’s been the formula so far and I’m ok with it. Allows them both the chance to save face and not lose any “cred” to each other when they face off.

6 Likes

You make a really good point, since it’s robin vs robin, not red hood

8 Likes

Well ok if it be Jason Todd as Robin Before “a death in the Family” I give it to TIM Hands Down!

5 Likes

I think it’s all situational. I could see a fight like this going either way. I’m pretty sure Jason beat Tim in a fight at least once, even though Tim is the favorite in the poll.

That said, precedent isn’t the reason I voted for Jay. It’s just because Jay is my favorite Boy Wonder.

4 Likes

Damian chooses his fellow renegade-Robin…he never chooses Tim. Unless it’s like a which-Robin-to-push-down-the-stairs poll.

6 Likes

Tim wins. He has shark repellent. Three kinds.

9 Likes

I think Robin would win.

7 Likes