Who Would Win? Robin vs. Batgirl

My heart dropped when I read this… I don’t know who to choose :sob: this is so hard because I like them both…

3 Likes

It’s Cass! Handsdown!

3 Likes

Yes, yes she did.

2 Likes

Giving it to Cassandra. Both were trained by some of the world’s best assassins and batman… but Cassandra has more experience and can read Damian better than he can read her.

4 Likes

I believe Damian would win… only IF he threw his Wayne side out and went back to his Ghuls heritage. Cassy may be lethal but she is no Robin

I love both of them but I feel like Cassandra would win. She’s pretty awesome and a rlly talented fighter imo!!

1 Like

Damien Wayne all the way!!! come on, his grandfather and mother are assassins and his dad is a badass

1 Like

yall read Cassandra’s early 2000’s time as batgirl it is AWESOME, then if you voted for damien you can come back and change your vote

3 Likes

Have to go with Batgirl.

2 Likes

Never!

Yeah, Damian’s getting stomped. There is no other way this ends. Any hypotheticals to the contrary are so steeped in the fantastical that they come equipped with walk-in closets that lead to Narnia.

And what’s this foolishness I see about “Damian will win because he was trained by the League?” Do… Do you not know how Cass was raised? She who was to be the One-Who-Is-All, to protect the life and interests of The Demon with no regard for her own well-being?

In the fight between The Boy Who Would Be Prince and The Girl Who Would Be The Prince’s Unstoppable Killing Machine Bodyguard, there are people who bet on Cass and people who are wrong.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @3rdBoyWonder! :wave:

Cass for a couple of reasons, the first of which being that she is canonically the most skilled fighter of the Bats. I hear the folks saying that she might hold back out of compassion, but as much as emotions may get in her way, they would get in Damian’s. His anger and arrogance trip him up in combat frequently. So, I think in regards to an emotionally based disadvantage, they cancel each other out and Cass comes out on top due to skill.

2 Likes

I would love to see Cassandra mop the Batcave floor with that little piece of S%#t prig.

1 Like

I think if it is just no equipment fight then Cass would win
because even Batman said she could beat him.

But they are fighting with equipment and they have time to Prepared then the winner wolud be Damian
because he is almost as smart as Batman and has more knowledge of technology then Cass, and as he showed in the battle against Gotham-girl, he knows how to use magic.

1 Like

Thanks for joining us, @I.s.a.l07l07l.1790! I hope you’re enjoying it here. You make some good points. I don’t think I’d want to go up against either one of them. :slight_smile:

Ignoring the fact they have that older sister little brother bond, Cass hands down. I’m sorry its not even a contest. Cass has beaten Batman and Lady Shiva and can read body language. Cass has skill Damian dreams about. I genuinely Cass is in the Top 5 fighters of the DC universe

2 Likes

I bet I know who @DC89 voted for