Who Would Win? Poison Ivy vs. Deathstroke

Ivy could win unless Deathstroke can get in close for the kill. Ranged won’t do the trick here.

7 Likes

I have this strong feeling that this vote is pure bias rn lol

I can’t imagine a scenario in which Poison Ivy was actually beat Deathstroke.

I like Ivy more, but Slade would obliterate her.

8 Likes

Ivy has controlled or defeated stronger people than deathstroke with not much effort. I don’t think he stands a chance.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @GaaraMcLovin :smiley: I hope you had a great day :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball:

Oh and Ivy for the win… Totally :0_poison_ivy_tas:

7 Likes

happy birth day @GaaraMcLovin sorry it was late

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @GaaraMcLovin

4 Likes

What about Dear old DeathStroke breathing in pollen and then plants erupting out of him, leaving him a pile of goo.

4 Likes

Swamp thing vs ivy

6 Likes

Yeah, gotta agree with @Vroom here, context, location, prep and even the weather are going to have massive impacts on the fight. In a jungle with no prep? Ivy. In a parking garage with prep? Deathstroke. Other people are sure to get involved, which side do they take? What gear does Slade have and what powers does Ivy have? Lot of factors that could swing the fight in the favor of either one of them in a heartbeat.

(I feel like a lot of “who would win” normally turns into people arguing about who they like more.)

6 Likes

Swamp Thing is on a whole other level.

4 Likes

When I’m right, I’m right.

5 Likes

Ivy! Ivy! Ivy! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

@Hiraeth :eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve made this point over in :harleys_crew: a number of times and I’m happy to emphasize it again here- Ive is one of the most underrated characters in the DCU, and when her hackles are up she is very nearly unstoppable. With only the tiniest sliver of grass, a weed, or whatever plant life that’s within arm’s length she can unleash a flora-based behemoth of destruction and reckoning upon any foe she encounters. Forget the kissing transfer of pheromones factor- she rarely needs to employ it. And if it’s a straight brawl with the teenager beater upper she wouldn’t be looking to plant one on him in the first place. Those thick and wiry vines would have Slade’s hands stretched out far away from his weapons belt super quick. And god help him if he comes near Harls at any point- she has absolutely zero tolerance for that :poop:. She’ll wreck him :100: over it. This tried and true saying most def comes into play when it’s applied to Dr. Isley and her inherent and all but unstoppable power: #Don’tMessWithMotherNature.

Just walk away, Slade. Just walk away.

:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:
:ivy_kiss: :poisonivy_hqas:

3 Likes

Deathstroke, because l think he would just chop up all the plants that Ivy would send at him with his wicked blades. And there is no way that she could get close enough to Deathstroke to kiss him without being instantly killed.

2 Likes