Who Would Win? Nubia vs. Zatanna

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our fight this week is between a star of both Nubia & the Amazons and Trial of the Amazons, which just arrived on DCUI this week, and one of the most powerful magic users in the multiverse-Nubia vs. Zatanna! Nubia is one of the most powerful Amazon warriors and currently their Queen, and fights with magic armor and a variety of magical weapons. Zatanna is an extremely powerful wielder of magic and a frequent member of both the Justice League and Justice League Dark.

If these two powerful heroes were to face off, who do you think would come out on top? Let us know who you think it would be and why, below!

• Nubia
  • Zatanna

0 voters

20 Likes

I really like both characters and this is a hard choice. I have to vote for Zee since a vote for Zee is a vote for magic.

13 Likes

That is a fun campaign slogan! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Zatanna for President!

11 Likes

I am glad you can change your vote. I voted for Nubia at first because I like her a bit more than Zatanna, but then I remembered that during Identity Crisis and Infinite Crisis she even mindwiped Batman! So yea, she would win.

11 Likes

Gotta go zatana. Because the wife said so. I do agree with her though.

11 Likes

Yeh @Green.Lantern, I kcip Annataz lla eht yaw! I neve edam a dearht desab no reh cigam sdrow! :grinning::tophat:

10 Likes

I’m glad someone wrote their post backwards! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Though battle but I think Z’s magic gives her the advantage.

10 Likes

Here’s my thing: if Zatanna was really as powerful as she’s cracked up to be, she’d have taken over the multiverse by now. “dieskraD, yug ecin a eb!” She’d have done it if she could! She’s a fraud! :triumph:

13 Likes

10 Likes

Hmm, toughie. Id probably say Zatanna on average just for the insane amount of feats shes pulled off over the years. However recently, DC has made a big push to establish a Raven-like weakness on Zatanna where she cant use her magic to much or she unleashes some evil dude and dooms the world.

So id say Nubia, on the grounds that shes awesome

11 Likes

I voted for Zatanna, partly because she is Zatanna (and hence my number one DC crush), but also because she is one of the most powerful spellcasters. It’s hard to beat that.

7 Likes

Smallville Zee! :smiley: :+1:

Yep, gotta’ give this one to Zatanna. Nubia pretty much only guarded the door to the underworld but Zee’s had to go in there and deal with those awful baddies. Numerous times. That gives her the edge on my scorecard.

9 Likes

Unless Nubia can throw her spear hard and fast, range always wins. Zatanna has range.

9 Likes

While I’m on the subject of Zee: this^^^ amaze dark arts team is one member light

Rae Rae needs to be on the team too. Mm hmm.

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

10 Likes

.noitseuq on ,eno siht sniw annataZ tub ,dar si aibuN

@DC89 If and when Justice League Dark v3 comes along, I’d be down for Raven joining the team, as she’s a natural fit.

6 Likes

I like that idea so much that I will now read every issue of JL Dark and wonder where’s Raven.

5 Likes

She should sooo be a part of JLD.

7 Likes

I gotta go with Zatanna all the way on this one. :wink::sunglasses:

7 Likes