Who Would Win: Nightwing Vs. Black Manta

Well, he didn’t use it, but it was used.

1 Like

Black Manta is not to be taken lightly. Anyone that can consistently stand up to Aquaman (and other heroes) while being a member of the Legion of Doom is someone to be ever vigilant toward.

Nightwing however, is Nightwing. Formerly the greatest sidekick in DC history, while also the leader of several Titans teams, a two-time former Batman and he originally procured his name from the Kryptonian hero Nightwing (of Nightwing and Flamebird fame), so he’s obviously Team Superman as well.

I’m Team Nightwing all the way, and quite confident that he’ll be having seared manta for dinner.

Or at least keep Manta’s helmet as a trophy for Titans Tower, if nothing else. :0_nightwing: :wink:

4 Likes

You make a lot of good points. I’ve always liked trophies like the ones in the Batcave, the Hall of Justice, and the Fortress of Solitude. Black Manta’s helmet would be one of the cooler ones to have. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, taking it off isn’t nearly as cool: First Look: Dick Grayson and Melinda Zucco...Working Together? | DC

2 Likes

@drewzirocks.3500, now that was funny. Good one.
:joy:

54C5C920-1F49-4AAE-A0BF-611E59E7E64F

1 Like

What used to have two legs but only has one now?

Nightwing after Black Manta lazors his leg off to keep him from doing all his acrobatic maneuvers.

4 Likes

Thank you, champion of Oa. :slight_smile: :00_lc_green_lantern:

Indeed. It might need to be cleaned first however, because it probably smells of brine and fish. :wink:

2 Likes

I say it would def be nightwing if he was bloodthirsty if not then manta wins just because of his gear

2 Likes

Manta for sure, he has just as good of tech as Nightwing, not to mention his beams, and is a main adversary to Aquaman who can go toe to toe with Wonder Woman and get a good hit on Superman. Anyone who can take that kind of punishment is durable. Not to mention he has no qualms about killing.

3 Likes

I guess if it was a pure MMA match, then probably Nightwing. If Black Manta and Nightwing just bump into each other in a back alley, then Black Manta. No way Nightwing can dodge those laser beams all day…

2 Likes

I’m honestly surprised how close this is :flushed:

It was very one sided. This has way more staying power than usual.

1 Like

Dick Greyson all the way!!! :ttns_nightwinging: :yjo_nightwing: :0_nightwing:

2 Likes

Black manta would murder nightwing literally lol dick would win the fight but black manta will kill him

2 Likes