Who Would Win? 💥Meta Madhouse Loser's Bracket💥

We’re a few days into Meta Madhouse, DCU’s very own mad March :crazy_face:! Much like these little weekly games we play together, Meta Madhouse pits heroes and villains (and everything in between) against each other in a fight for the ages!

We have a special treat for you fine folks. The characters that falter ever so slightly in the Madhouse will come to this humble arena we call Who Would Win!

We’ll start by taking the TOP 2 losers from each bracket (until there aren’t any) and giving them a chance for even the slightest redemption! This is where your votes really count, friends! Sure, these characters may be out of the running for Meta Madhouse, but they’ll have a new lease on life in Who Would Win!

8 Likes

Oh man, I love this. Great idea! Everyone gets their dream matches.

4 Likes

Lazarus Pit redemptions. When u come out, you’re gonna feel different. Control that anger.

4 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

I want Reverse Flash to come back. I know he’s not going to win. So I want him to come back later.

2 Likes

Depends on if/when he loses and by how much! We’ll see, won’t we~

2 Likes

I’m hoping for a shocker character to visit the Lazarus Pit. My bracket depends on it.

1 Like

As usual I don’t think this is going to be about who wins in a fight. It’s more or less a popularity contest.

2 Likes

That’s how I did it. I wanted to vote with my heart. I barely picked any of the characters I love. I went with what I think other people will choose. Based on new shows etc. popularity basically.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I went with Harley. But Kiteman might be an unanticipated wildcard.

1 Like

I still let Waller win though.

1 Like

I went Harley because of the show too.

No way Kite Man wins over Ivy!

Condiment Man, on the other hand…