Who Would Have Won? đź’ĄMeta Madhouse Loser's Bracket: Masterminds Championshipđź’Ą TALIA AL GHUL vs. LADY SHIVA

Meta Madhouse week 3 turned diabolical! Winners have risen to the occasion, while others… well, they ended up here.

Last round’s winning Loser and the Loser from the main stage have been given the opportunity to battle it out! They may not win anything substantial, but at least they’ll be the Lex Luthor Masterminds GRAND LOSER! Ah yes, the ultimate title for any self-proclaimed Mastermind.

Who’s schemes will win it all (sort of… no, not really) in this final battle of Lex Luthor Masterminds Losers?

• Talia al Ghul
  • Lady Shiva

0 voters

4 Likes

Wow. What a commanding lead for one of these ladies at this time. I guess that I’ll have to look into some of the comics more to be more familiar with why that may be… Any suggestions where one might start? :thinking:

1 Like

Talia and Shiva are both martial artists, and Shiva’s the best martial artist in the world of DC. So the winner here is clear.

2 Likes

Borrowing from our Encyclopedia entries here and here, I pulled together:

Talia al Ghul:

DETECTIVE COMICS #411
BATMAN #232
Batman: Legacy,” 1996
Batman: Son of the Demon,” 2006

Lady Shiva:
THE QUESTION #1-36, 1986-1990
ROBIN ; KNIGHTSEND ; NO MAN’S LAND ; 1991-2000

I really love the early artwork of Lady Shiva, hope you dig it, too :smiley:

8 Likes

Wow. Thank you! Yeah I will definitely check those out. Adding to my reading list now. :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Very interesting. Definitely going to be fun reading more about them through the comics as I’ve mostly seen what Talia can do here and there from tv shows and movies. :no_good_woman::smile:

5 Likes

Glad to have read some about it @Aylex and you were right in it being great art @Applejack. Will definitely keep reading and will probably change my vote in another poll when she’s featured from now on ha ha ha. :sunglasses:

Also, very happy to say in reading the early Detective comic about Talia it made me realize just how close Talia’s introduction in Batman The Animated series honored it! :exploding_head::smile:

4 Likes

Ra’s got past Shiva by superior deception, ruthlessness and guile. Talia understands those things to a certain extent, but not much better than Lady Shiva. Shiva is just strong a fighter and her skill overpowers Talia. This match is all Shiva.

2 Likes