Who Would Win? Matter-Eater Lad vs. Parasite

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the United States, so our fight this week is between two of the greatest eaters in the DC Universe-Matter-Eater Lad vs. Parasite!

Tenzil Kem is a Bismollian, a race whose food was turned inedible and developed the physiology to eat and digest any matter. Joining the Legion of Superheroes and taking the name Matter-Eater Lad, his metabolism also grants him superspeed.

Rudy Jones was originally a janitor in Metropolis. A freak accident changed him into the monstrous Parasite, and left him consumed by a constant craving for energy. He’s able to drain and use the life force, superpowers, and knowledge of whoever he touches.

If these two powerful eaters came to blows (maybe over the last turkey leg), who would win? Tell us who you think it would be and why, below!

• Matter-Eater Lad
  • Parasite

0 voters

7 Likes

Tenzil’s speed would help him avoid Parasite, but I don’t see his eating abilities allowing him to beat Parasite.

3 Likes

Can Matter-Eater Lad eat parasite???

3 Likes

Don’t invite Mattae-Eater Lad to a Thanksgiving party!!!

3 Likes

This was my first thought actually :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one

2 Likes

Matter-Eater Lad would win by depriving Parasite of energy with his super speed.

4 Likes

Good point!

Welcome to the community @_Bruce_Wayne !!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @elliotortiz5 and @_Bruce_Wayne! Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :muscle:

2 Likes

Matter Eater Lad ate the Miracle Machine, I don’t think the writers know what he is capable of now:)

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @lar_gand! :partying_face: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this show-down - feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

More Legion of Super Heroes!

3 Likes

Parasite absorbs his powers and eats Matter-Eater Lad.

4 Likes

Well, who wouldn’t want more Legion of Super-Heroes content? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes