Who Would Win? Mary Marvel vs. Felix Faust

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our matchup this week is between the star of The New Champion of Shazam (which you should definitely read and participate in the book club discussion about, it’s a great series) and the ancient sorcerer Felix Faust!

Would the combined powers of Shazam give Mary the edge? Or would Faust’s millennia of experience be too much for her to overcome? Let us know who you think would win and why, below!

• Mary Marvel
  • Felix Faust

0 voters

7 Likes

Mary is formidable, but Felix Faust has fought the entire Justice League of America. As much as I want her to win, I don’t think she would!

7 Likes

I think Mary would win. Faust powers yes but beatable. I think she’ll pull through.

5 Likes

Faust is crazier. I am going with him.

4 Likes

This is one fight where the more I think about it, the less sure I am of who would win. Hopefully you all agree and it’s not super lopsided. :smiley:

5 Likes

Everybody, spam votes for one person. Make this lopsided.

5 Likes

As I was typing my last comment I just knew that was going to happen. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Mary Marvel, cause she’s beautiful!:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I wanted to vote Mary, but Faust has a lot of experience. The Shazamily as a whole could defeat him working together, though.

5 Likes

I’m actually surprised at how relatively even the poll is!

5 Likes

Everybody, mess with your votes to make every poll 50-50.

4 Likes

Mary because she’s my favorite Marvel family member. Oh yeah, plus I also think she would win. :00_shazam:

4 Likes

To be fair Felix is my favorite from the house of Faust.

4 Likes