Who Would Win? Marvel Family vs. Superman Family

At first, I was thinking Marvel Family, as their magic would win out, but others make a good point their magic really just make them equivalent to Kryptonians, it doesn’t weaken them. In the few comic clashes between them the Marvel Family blows to not do much more damage than other super strong blows. The idea of Superman tricking them into saying Shazam seems unlikely due to the wisdom of Solomon. Therefore it would come down to grit and experience, and perhaps time. I am unaware of the Marvel Family needs to eat and sometimes Superman’s family members don’t. Also sometimes The Marvel Family splits their power among themselves.So I’m leaning toward Superman’s family and the advantage Heat Vision gives them.But then I recall, that potentially there can be an unlimited number of Marvels, and they can sometimes shot magic lightning, which may be more effective than their strength against Superman’s Family.
However, I will make my pick based on the picture of the two families, and one of the Superman Family has the old gods power which trumps everyone else, so Superman it is.

6 Likes

the marvel’s tbh, if not it would be a very close tie

their power levels are roughly the same, even while split between billy mary and freddy, so they’d be able to at the very least hold their own (only mentioning those three because the new 52 trio have like 2 actual fights and they’re in the background so i can’t judge them accurately ((i could talk for hours about how they deserve so much better but i won’t)))
and while they aren’t magical in the way people think (their powers are magically bestowed but magic itself doesn’t act like kryptonite, kryptonians just have no resistance to spells) they do have their trump card: the word shazam (captain marvel in freddy’s case), this word summons a magical bolt of lightning from above (sometimes thrown by zeus himself) to transform them, and as an inherently magical form of energy it is able to affect kryptonians in such a way that can be used rapid fire to wear them down (justice league unlimited episode) or as a final knockout move.
regardless of those they also have the wisdom of solomon who will help them strategize during the battle and the stamina of atlas so they can go longer without getting fatigued

5 Likes

that’s a fair assessment tbh, i’d like to add that the marvels have atlas’ stamina which lets them go without eating (i mean, black adam hot it from a different god and he flew through space for centuries and was fine)
but the whole old god thing does kind of throw a wrench in things. i didn’t even think about how the heat vision would affect them tbh, they’re not weak to anything in particular that would equate to it but they’re also not explicitly resistant to it either

3 Likes

honestly (and i say this as a captain marvel fan) not even that, just being magic based doesn’t give them an inherent edge, the only thing magic does is that spells affect them like anyone else. or in captain marvels case, when he calls down the lightning

4 Likes

I think that would be enough.

4 Likes

Mr. Mind, all according to his master plan.

4 Likes

Who Would Win?

62140704-AF15-486F-971C-6A17F78ADF47

4 Likes

superman he beat marval before he will beat him again

3 Likes