Who Would Win? Marvel Family vs. Superman Family

Who Would Win? Marvel Family vs. Superman Family

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Shazam: Fury of the Gods is almost here, so this week’s fight is going to pit the heroes of the film against one of DC’s other heroic families-the Marvel Family vs. the Superman Family! Even though I’d hate to see these two groups fight, since they’re some of the most heroic characters in the Multiverse, it would definitely be a colossal clash.

Whether you think this would be a marvelous triumph or a super victory, tell us which hero family you think would come out on top and why, below!

• The Marvel Family
  • The Superman Family

0 voters

13 Likes

Voting Superfam because I believe in Kon and Jon

7 Likes

I voted for the Superman family because they have better lawyers (really hoping some of you get that joke).

12 Likes

The Superman Family because I feel like they just have very high skill, plus I just like them better.

8 Likes

9 Likes

The Marvels. Supes would be good but I feel the Marvels get along better and are more use to working together.

6 Likes

I was looking forward to someone picking the Marvels!

5 Likes

Pedro is going to dominate. He is my man.

7 Likes

“Superman Vs….”

I vote Superman.

6 Likes

I am not surprised. :laughing: I’d have a really hard time ever voting against Superman.

6 Likes

This is a close one but I’ll say the Superman family as well. The Shazamily’s magic would definitely make this a close fight, but it’s not like they’re using kryptonite. They’d probably be about evenly matched in terms of power, but the Supes family’s experience/knowledge would likely give them the edge here

7 Likes

Superman is well versed in getting a magical imp from the 5th dimension to say his own name backwards. He’d find a way to get the Marvels to say Shazam.

9 Likes

I hadn’t even thought of that, but you’re right! My joke about DC’s lawsuit against Fawcett aside, I figured the Superman family would win simply because they have more diverse powers. That having been said, I like the idea of Supes tricking them into saying “Shazam!” better.

9 Likes

The Superman family is weak to magic. The Marvel family is magic. While they are kids, they have a huge advantage that many other characters, heroes and villains alike, lack.

That said, I would change my vote if this were about the Injustice universe. (:sob:)

6 Likes

I feel like this is misinterpreted. Them being vulnerable to magic only means when the Marvels throw a punch, it can hurt the Kryptonians in the Superman family. But it isn’t like kryptonite. It’s not like being near Shazam makes Superman woozy. It just means it’s a level playing field.

8 Likes

But that’s why I think the Marvels have a chance at beating the Superman family. Most DC characters can’t even punch them.

5 Likes

It means their lightning should kill Kryptonians.

I have seen versions where magic is better at taking hits from Kryptonians too.

7 Likes

Most of the Marvel family has no history unlike the Superman family so easy choice for me.

5 Likes

I could totally see him being able to do that. It’d be a very interesting way to end the fight, which is well-balanced in my opinion.

7 Likes

I was thinking the Shazam Family at first because, you know, magic. After reading the comments I’m now convinced the Superman Family would prevail. Supes and family would out-think their way around the magic of the Shazam Family.

6 Likes