Who Would Win? Lego Batman vs. Bat-Mite

Not an expert in bat-idolising 5th-dimensional imps. I assumed Bat-mite would never allow himself to best Batman, but I also kind of figured he would see Lego Batman as a knock-off rather than the real deal. So I went with the imp (plus, you know, basically infinite “magic” powers).

2 Likes

Lego Batman

1 Like

Lego Batman. Like come on

1 Like

You do mean Lego Batman Movie Lego batman right cause there are technically 3 lego batmans at least, the video game lego batman, lego movie batman, and the lego direct to dvd batman

1 Like

Bat-Mite, no questions asked. Sure, Lego Batman is a master builder, but Bat-Mite’s powers are too diverse and strong for Legos to be much of a weapon against him. Bat-Mite could rewrite reality if he wanted to. The only fair opponent that I can think of for him is Mr. Mxyztplk, and such a face-off could lead to who knows how many new Crises.

2 Likes

How do you even hurt a Lego, though?* All Bat-Mite has to do is get Lego Batman’s feet super-glued to the floor and he’d win the fight.

*Well, you can always do what my dog did and chew up my Hobbit Legos. Rest in peace, Thorin Oakenshield & Company.

2 Likes

Ahhh, but here’s the thing: Bat-Mite loves Batman because Batman never loses. To even seriously try to beat him would invalidate his own raison d’etre.

4 Likes

Yes!!

2 Likes

It depends on the version. Since in the BATB episode Dark-mite, he does convert to a JL fan. He could put LEGO Batman in a circumstance where only another JL member could save him. That would count as a win for Bat-mite in my book.

1 Like

Lego Batman is better than Bat-Mite. Lego Batman is less annoying.

1 Like

I love this concept.

1 Like

If Batmite decided to no longer be a “Fanboy Imp” Hands Down! Batmite

2 Likes

Batmite

If Bat-Mite ever had a “Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow” moment where he decided to turn into a malevolent monster for a time, it would be quite the massacre.

1 Like

Batmite

1 Like