Who Would Win? Lego Batman vs. Bat-Mite

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

It’s my brother’s birthday today! So I thought I’d do a tribute to one of his favorite DC characters and properties: Lego Batman!

To combat the comical and absurdist Lego Batman, I had to find someone who could have a fighting chance against The Greatest Detective. Of course, who better than his number 1 fan, Bat-Mite?

Which of these sometimes corny, sometimes capable bats would win in a fight? Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Lego Batman vs. Bat-Mite

• Lego Batman
  • Bat-Mite

0 voters

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Bro! Sounds like bat mite has the upper hand on this one tho.

8 Likes

Hey there BestBeastBoy! :sunglasses: :+1:

Happy Birthday to your brother! :tada: :birthday: :partying_face: :batman_hv_5:

Definitely quite the task of deciding between Lego Batman and Bat-Mite… :thinking:

Knowing that Bat-Mite is a fan, it might give Lego Batman the upper hand… Plus, how could one contain the confidence and aim of Lego Batman as seen below? :smile: :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

Lego bman because Will Arnett and hilarious bits.

gif

7 Likes

Lego Batman all the way! :batman_hv_1:

7 Likes

Happy birthday to your brother!! I voted Bat-Mite. As much as I can’t stand that little twerp, his near-endless knowledge of Bat-lore and extensive magical abilities make him an adversary that often hilariously inept Lego Batman wouldn’t stand a chance against. That would be an amusing face-off, though!

9 Likes

All good points! Loving the gifs, too :rofl:

8 Likes

:birthday:Happy Birthday​:birthday: to your brother.

I’ll vote the mite because he can bend reality and LEGO can not.

7 Likes

Lego
any day of the Brick.

6 Likes

LEGO Batman doesn’t lose! Lol.

4 Likes

On paper, Bat-Mite is far more powerful than practically any version of Batman. But his Batman fandom would keep him from really hurting any incarnation of his idol. LEGO Batman would bully him into submission.

7 Likes

Isn’t Batmite on par on slightly lower than Mr. Mixyesspitlick?

5 Likes

I’m torn between them both!
Lego Batman can win by continuously rebuilding himself, but Bat-mite could win by getting him cancelled!

3 Likes

That is true @Pollster… Although, what would happen if Lego Batman shared with Bat-Mite his theme song? :thinking:

I imagine Bat-Mite would be so overcome with the urge to share it with the rest of his dimension becuase of his fandom. That would cause him to promptly leave and so Lego Batman could get back to his missions ensuring his victory. :batman_hv_2:

3 Likes

I was literally about to say the same thing

2 Likes

He is! But his weakness is that he’s a HUGE fan of Batman. He could never hurt him! (At least, not on purpose.)

2 Likes

Like he summons a cat who battles and beats the legos.

2 Likes

Batman

1 Like

Bat-mite’s such a fan, he would probably play with Lego Batman too roughly.

3 Likes

If Batman can vanquish Batmite as easy as he can Lego Batman can definately, HE DEFEATED SORON! also I dont think lego batman would have the patience of comic batman

1 Like