Who Would Win? Krypto vs. Streaky

Socks says, “Meow. Thanks you.” Superman should get a cat! Spot the Supercat or something like that.

9 Likes

What about…“Skippy, the Super Cat”?

That has a nice flow to it, I feel.

6 Likes

Very very close fight and can really go either way but dogs normally tend to over power cats so Krypto it is.

6 Likes

I like Skippy! That would be a good name.

5 Likes

I’m not a :cat2: person at all. I’m picking Streaky. Streaky would try harder to hurt Krypto more than Krypto would hurt Streaky.

8 Likes

I checked the Justice League Action episode. Not only was Dex-Starr beating both Streaky and Krypto, but he did it while really sick with diarrhea due to Plastic Man’s horrible cat care.

7 Likes

This is the true power of cats. :smirk_cat:

11 Likes

No surprise there. I think of all superanimals, Dex is the most vicious!

9 Likes

I’m allergic to cats sooooo… Krypto is literally the only one in this match that I can pet without wanting to die.

6 Likes

When in doubt, bet on the cat. :smirk_cat:

12 Likes

Streaky. Cats are tough, and I’ve seen a lot of vids of dogs that are afraid of cats.

I’m allergic to both, but I’ve always been a cat person.

10 Likes

Obviously, I gotta go w/ kitty. :catwoman_hv_2: :raised_hands: Go Streaky, GO! :tada:

(This gif makes me think of @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder :hugs: Hi. Been a min. Hope you’re well.).

15 Likes

I would love it if Superman got a cat. And I’d be totally fine if it was a big comic event, with an oversized one-shot titled “Cat of Tomorrow” or something like that. (Or less likely, something along the lines of “Bottle City of Cat-dor”.)

7 Likes

That cat better not fight Peaches.

8 Likes

Peaches looks way too busy for fighting. :smiley:

7 Likes

Superman’s New Cat (pending, but more than likely the final title if I were to write it :wink:) and Peaches would be bestest fur-buddies, and that’s a fact.

7 Likes

I honestly do not know how she gets along with other cats. All her siblings were adopted way before her, so she was by herself when I got her. The workers kept calling her sweet, so I doubt she was hostile to them. They also told me she was lazy and would get fat, but that has been completely wrong.

5 Likes

Those voting for Krypto are part of the biased pro-dog agenda :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Did a cat pay you to write that? :wink:

6 Likes

My cats Socks, Malcolm, and Tigger agree with you entirely.

7 Likes