Who Would Win? Krypto vs. Ch'p

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week’s fight is yet another chapter in the long struggle between dog and squirrel: Krypto vs. Ch’p!

Krypto is a Kryptonian dog and has been Superman’s pet since he was a child. As a Kryptonian, he has many of the same powers as Superman, like super strength, flight, invulnerability, super speed, heat vision, freeze breath, x-ray vision, superhuman hearing, and a healing factor.

The Green Lantern of Sector 1014, Ch’p is a native of the planet H’lven and closely resembles an Earth squirrel. As a Green Lantern, his power ring grants him a wide range of abilities, including the ability to create hard light constructs, force fields, and flight.

Given that I really like both dogs and squirrels, I would hate to see these two come to blows, but it does feel like it’s only a matter of time before they clash in a battle that will no doubt bring the entire DC Multiverse to ruins. Who do you think would win that fight? Let us know who and why, below!

• Krypto
  • Ch’p

0 voters

6 Likes

If Justice League: War shows anything, it’s that Kryptonians will always beat Lanterns

4 Likes

You know what I’m going to say. THEY WOULD TEAM UP.

8 Likes

That is something I would love to see. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very hard but I have to go with Ch’p. Krypto in the end is a like a dog with kryptonian abilities. Ch’p (if I remember right) is an intelligent species that just happens to look like a squirrel. So I think Ch’p can outsmart Krypto.
(Also lantern bias :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Maybe you could pass on to the powers that be that I will edit anything @Vroom wants to write if the supply the folks with pencil, ink, and colors?

2 Likes

You’d be my editor? Garsh, that’s swell!

Let’s go to Burger King and hash out the details.

Did you know that you can get a refill on your drink at Burger King?

Tobias: “It’s a wonderful restaurant!”

Richie Cunningham: “It sure is!”

As for… looks at the title bout…Krypto vs Ch’p?

I think Krypto would pounce on Ch’p, then snap his neck with his enhanced by Earth’s yellow sun jaws.

After, Krypto would be a Green Lantern. :00_lc_green_lantern1:

1 Like

Does anyone else think that there is a possibility that Krypto would just become overwhelmed at the sight of a squirrel and go berserk, forgetting to use his powers?
There are many layers and things to take into consideration with this fight. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I went with Ch 'p.

Even in the old Superboy stories, when Krypto had thought balloons, his reasoning was primitive.

It could have gone the other way.

In the old days, when @MissInkBlot gave weekly prompts, there was an elimination bout storyline.

I had the final two as Spectre vs Krypto.

Spectre declined to fight, finding no evil in Krypto.

Lois Lane asked, “But Spectre, what
about his vicious assaults on Ch’p and Streaky?”

“I asked him. He told me Squirrel and Cat. Seems logical to me.”

2 Likes

I rest my case.

4 Likes

I’m thinking we’ll see it soon…

3 Likes

I think I’m just as excited about this as I am any other upcoming comic movie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotta go with @TheRealDetectiveChimp on this one. Although his animal fury might well be more than the higher intellect of C’hp could handle. Staying in the same arena of conversation, I wonder if Krypto and Ace, the original Bat-hound ever met? Hmmm, I’ll have to put that to HCQ someday.

1 Like

Not canon but

4 Likes

I’m more excited for this than I ever thought I would be for a movie about the pets/animal characters of the DCU.

Remember: Never judge a book by its character, MTV is dead and never judge a movie by concept alone.

1 Like

Definitely Krypto….he is the goodest boiy

3 Likes

The best boy! :ttns_gif_krypto:

3 Likes

I hate to say this but Krypto is a dog (with Kryptonian powers). Ch’p might look like a squirrel but is actually an alien with the most powerful weapon in the universe… Krypto is a great dog but Ch’p would win this easily to me.

3 Likes

If Justice League War says something then the opposite is true.

1 Like

I know it’s been a long time since anyone posted to this particular battle, but you have to remember: Ch’p was wiped out by a semi back in Mosaic. Love the little guy though I do, gotta give it to the pooch…