Who Would Win? Klarion vs. Parallax

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Halloween is only a few days away. Since this is the peak of fear and horror season, this week’s matchup is between one of the greatest and most powerful magic users and the embodiment of fear itself-Klarion the Witch Boy and Parallax!

Do you think Klarion’s magical skill would grant him the victory, or do you think he would succumb to the yellow light of fear like so many others have? Let us know who you think would win and why, below!

• Klarion the Witch Boy
  • Paralax

0 voters

10 Likes

Oh @Green.Lantern why did you have to turn to the darkside? I voted for your villain self in hope you return to the light side!
Gotta love the 90s when it comes to DC comics. :grinning:

5 Likes

I have nothing but negative emotions for Klarion so even though I think he would probably win i refuse to vote for him

7 Likes

Nineties comics in general are so hard to explain to someone who isn’t familiar with them already. I love them though, they’re what I read as a kid and got me interested in comics. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I went with Parallax. I mean, Klarion may be powerful, but Parallax is an ancient being powerful enough to have overtaken Hal Jordan himself…

5 Likes

I think klarion, even if I don’t want to vote for him lol

6 Likes

ajm08g :thinking: Think I will vote for Parallax.

Elsewhere in the DC Universe

Teekl :cat: Meow.
Klarion :mage: Dang it!

I just voted Parallax so Teekl would tell Klarion and therefore get that reaction from Klarion. :joy: :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

Parallax!

2 Likes