Who Would Win: JSA vs. JL-Axis

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Justice Society: WWII released yesterday, and it’s carried on the long tradition of superheroes fighting Nazis. This week’s fight is between the JSA and the alternate dimension Nazi counterpart to the Justice League, the JL-Axis.

The JSA has counted among its members some of the most powerful heroes in DC history, like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Spectre, Dr. Fate, and many more. The JL-Axis consists of dark counterparts of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, the Flash, and Green Lantern. (You can read more about them here, here, and here.)

Which superpowered “Justice” group do you think would emerge victorious? Let us know your choice and why below!

• JSA
  • JL-Axis

0 voters

7 Likes

Heroes are better at teamwork. JSA wins.

4 Likes

Frankly I would need to know who is on each team. The good folks don’t always win, there is something called logic or laws of nature that kick in.

So let’s set up who the two teams are and I’ll get out my OverPower 90’s card set and play it out and let you know what happens!

4 Likes

Or we could have Tom Taylor write a story about it, although I think I already know how the plot will go: everyone on both teams will either be dead or turn evil LOL.

3 Likes

This is fiction, and it would be utterly despicable for a writer to let the Nazis win.

JSA.

7 Likes

the JSA has a long history of beating nazis,

4 Likes

It’s the JSA’s job to beat Nazis. So JSA for the win.

3 Likes

4 Likes

JSA All the way! :slightly_smiling_face: :jsa_book_club:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well hello there G.L. and everyone else. :wave: :sunglasses:

Yes, have to check out Justice Society: WWII as it looks like it will be another fun DC Animated movie for sure. :grin:

Thank you for the other reading material as well G.L. :00_lc_green_lantern:

Oh and we also have the JSA returning in Stargirl season 2 and Black Adam. :thinking:

Yup, JSA is winning all around. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :jsa_book_club:

2 Likes

I’m happy to see how one-sided this is, so far. :slight_smile: I haven’t read nearly as much of the JSA as I would like, but I am looking forward to the new movie.

2 Likes

It depends: If the JSA has a Flash, then they eke out a win thanks to having, in the immortal words of Harry Potter, “Something worth fighting for.” But if they don’t and the JL-Axis does, they win because Speed Force.

2 Likes

Or the JSA could just have Hourman III. He wiped out Flash when he was mind controlled by Obsidian.

1 Like

Just going by the heroes and Nazi’s shown, I’ll vote that the Nazi’s would win this battle and then lose the war when the JSA heavy hitters show up.

2 Likes

Both Sandman and Atom Smasher are incredibly powerful.

1 Like

I was referring to Specter, Dr. Fate Wonder Woman, And Black Adam, Power Girl, and Kingdom Come Superman.

Atom Smasher is more powerful than Power Girl, and Green Lantern should be on the list. He is their ultimate big gun.

You are right, I did leave Green Lantern Off.

1 Like

It is canon the team does not even exist without him, and so many of their battle are won by him.`

1 Like