Who Would Win? Jonah Hex vs. Two Face

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows!

A very particular movie hit the DCU shelves yesterday! A bit corny and full of violence, Jonah Hex (2010) will be here soon! So what better way to celebrate the joyous occasion than with a duel? Maybe not specifically with pistols and old west style, but we’re sure that Two Face won’t be bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Which one of these handsome fellas would snag the win? Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Jonah Hex vs. Two Face

• Jonah Hex
  • Two Face

0 voters

6 Likes

Well now BestBeastBoy… What we have here is quite the stand off! :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

Hmmm… Well, from Batman The Animated series, both Two Face and Jonah Hex had great voice actors… Very much looking forward to watching Jonah Hex (2010) soon… Oh, Harvey, Harvey, Harvey from the Dark Knight… :thinking:

Looks like I’ll have to invoke my 'ole pal Kelex once more to get to the bottom of this… :superman_hv_4:

@Kelex roll 1d2

5 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

Well, there you have it BestBeastBoy. Thank you Kelex for speaking. :smile:

Gasp! In seeing my vote it really did match Two Face’s ideology… Split 50-50. :astonished: :joy:

6 Likes

I like Harvey Dent. Both guys can be pretty ruthless, but if big bad Harv is running the show with two face…I think Jonah Hex is going to have a bad day.

3 Likes

Harv can be ruthless, but Hex has the whole gunslinger deal down. :thinking: It’s a tough call.

7 Likes

Sure Harvey is a great criminal mastermind, but I’d say Hex has more experience from war and battles that give him an edge over Two-Face.

6 Likes

Jonah Hex

4 Likes

Hex would win because he wouldn’t need a coin toss to determine whether to shoot or not. That and I imagine he’s more of an experienced marksman due to both the time he grew up and his army training. Had Harvey even touched a gun before becoming a supervillain?

3 Likes

jonah hex will win

3 Likes

Hmmm…Harvey overthinks, Jonah underthinks…I give it to Jonah!

2 Likes

Fighting each other? I don’t know.

Being the most terrifying thing imaginable to wake up to in a dark room? Harvey!

3 Likes

I think Jonah would win this one

2 Likes

I 100% agree with you

Also…
Welcome to the Community!! @kmassicott660.81560

1 Like

Harvey would cheat better and he’s unpredictable. Even a high noon shootout you would want to give to Hex, but Two-Face would have something up his sleeve.

1 Like

If Two-Face flips heads, there is no contest

3 Likes

Oooh Hex has pulled ahead. If you’re a Two-Face voter, why do you think he’d win?

1 Like

Jonah Hex, hands down. He always has his wits about him, and can be creative to when it comes with getting out of a jam or out smarting his enemies.

Plus, the guy can take a beating like none other.

2 Likes

Wait! Is this a beauty contest? Then it would depend on which way the guys were facing.

A gunfight? Harvey would flip his coin. Hex would shoot it out of the air.

Hex all the way. He has the decisiveness factor on his side.

2 Likes

I think Jonah wins this match up

1 Like