Who Would Win? Jonah Hex vs. Red Hood

Who Would Win? Jonah Hex vs. Red Hood

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our fight this week is between two DC antiheroes who are both handy with a gun-Jonah Hex and Red Hood! Do you think the wild west bounty hunter would win, or would the former Robin turned dangerous vigilante triumph? Let us know who you think would win and why, below!

• Jonah Hex
  • Red Hood

0 voters

7 Likes

i will win

4 Likes

I went with Jonah. Aside from his preternatural skill with guns, he’s just plain tough.

4 Likes

My bet’s on JT. He’s super rough and rugged. Hex can’t overcome that.

5 Likes

Would probably depend on whether Hex’s revolvers are double actions or not, if not then Red hood would have the upper hand since his pistols are automatics.

3 Likes

Since I’m a fan of western films, I pick Jonah Hex, I think with the fastest draw in the west, he would win.
I think he had more longer practice with guns then Red Hood.

4 Likes

Red Hood. Jonah would put up a good fight but I think hood could stop him.

5 Likes

EADE30BC-06D8-4AD9-A758-F5B70852791C

4B8A25A6-B5A8-41C7-B994-FE7B106153C2

3 Likes

Definitely Jason. They’ve both got similar levels of gun experience and general toughness, but I don’t see Jonah that much of a fight w/ Jason when it comes to hand-to-hand. Anyone who’s been trained by Batman definitely gets a notable leg up in that department

3 Likes

Wait, does that mean Red Hood can take out Batman?

Or at least, in a fight where they have no gear or armor.

4 Likes

Probably not. Batman knows all of Jason’s moves.

4 Likes

EXCEPT for what Jason learned from the All-Caste. That would provide an advantage.

4 Likes

That’s true

3 Likes

Technically yes, but I imagine fighting with someone who has an emotional impact on you is a lot harder than we think. I know sometimes seeing two characters fight just looks exactly like that, but deep down Jason has an emotional impact on Bruce and vice-versa. I wish this aspect could be portrayed better, it’s not just Batman vs. Red Hood, it’s like father vs. son in a lot of ways.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Red Hood Neg Diff

1 Like