Who Would Win? Jon Kent vs. Damian Wayne

Damian was trained by the league of assassins and has the background to fall back on no matter how much Batman tries to teach him differently. Jon was raised by two loving parents and doesn’t have the literal killer instinct that Damian is capable of.

5 Likes

I’m going to say Jon, because I hate Damian.

5 Likes

Okay so while Damian probably would have a way to work around Jon, I don’t doubt that in the end it could be Jon who wins.

They’re both incredible but lbr, Jon is his mother’s son as well as an El. Damian likely does have a plan against Jon, but Jon now knows Damian very well too. I don’t doubt Jon could win if he wanted to.

They just both respect each other, but if it came down to it, unless Damian has a very big trick that Jon wouldn’t see coming, Jon wins.

4 Likes

Ooooh, it’s so CLOSE. I love close ones!

Even with, ya know, the whole big K potentiality (@Behemoth :wink:) it is pretty tough to beat Supes. Also, I mean, Jon isn’t Superman quite yet, and that was a team effort, to be fair. Especially in that instance, I think the tough part would be getting close enough with the kryptonite… not that I don’t think Damian’s capable of that.

I’m still not sure, to be honest. This one’s a toughy. Damian’s got training and strategy, Jon has power and toughness.

:thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t like Damian either, but personally he just seems like the logical choice… he’s been trained by both Batman and the league of assassins, and probably has some plan to take jon down, even if they are friends. Also, if the two of them are forced to fight, Jon would probably refuse to fight and look for another solution, while on the other hand, Damian would probably do what ever it takes, especially If he thinks Gotham city might be threatened…

7 Likes

Jon Kent. All. The. Way.

3 Likes

Agree

2 Likes

I voted Damian on accident, but I meant to say Jon Kent. Although, in the future, I’d imagine Damian will pick up his father’s habits .

1 Like

Wait can you not change your vote? Because I voted Jon by accident, because obviously most anyone in the bat family can rock a kryptonian. But I switched my vote, did it not count?

1 Like

You normally click show vote and then click another option and that should work.

1 Like

Jon has super-strength, check. Jon has laser eyes check. Jon has half the power of Superman, check.
In batman rebirth #76 Gotham girl took down captain Atom, and in dialogue was said to be as powerful or more powerful than superman

But in Batman #77 Damian could defeat, the girl who could supposedley defeat superman and then he said this

“Super-people are not so hard draw a circle on the ground, blah, blah, blah your done.”
But enough about Damian lets look at Jon who has not perfected his injustice punch yet,

now this is the page after,

And that is without prep time, imagine the things he could do to DESTROY him with prep time :thinking:
Damian: 65%
Jon: 35%

4 Likes

Did…did Damian just toss a cat?!

3 Likes

no, Damian’s cat jumped at him

2 Likes

Then I’m keeping my vote for Jon. Obviously, Damian can’t win without a fluffy critter coming to his aid.

4 Likes

Wait are we saying only Jon from around the time they met? He’d barely started being a hero then.

I was thinking it’d be around after Adventures of the Super Sons or maybe him in the Legion now because that’s when they both know each other more and Jon has more experience so it evens the playing field.

3 Likes

Definitely Damian. Over the last few years DC (in the comics) have been maker Damian darker and of Bendis LOSH is to believed then he has some kind of really dark future.
Jon is his father’s son. His code of conduct is the same as clark’s. At this point of time the only real difference between father and son is experience.
So, with that in mind, if Damian truly wanted to take out Jon, he would cross lines that Batman never would, making him more dangerous.

4 Likes

Damien could just use kryptonite and the would hurt Jon so Damien would win

3 Likes

Okay this vote is total BS, I think most people here just picked the character they like more. I mean yeah, Damian Wayne is a way more interesting character than Jon Kent. That’s definitely true. But there is no chance in the phantom zone that Damian Wayne could ever take on Jon Kent in a true fight. The only way that happens is if Jon Kent holds back because he’s afraid of hurting Damian. If both heroes were giving it their all, Jon Kent would absolutely wreck Damian Wayne beyond recognition.

Jon didn’t hold anything back when he punched Damian in Superman #10 And the result was,

1 Like

@TheRealDetectiveChimp You mean when Jon Kent had barely become a hero and was out of his element in the bat cave? Damian had a lot of advantages there that wouldn’t be present in a 1v1 fight. For example, he’s useless without his little pets. I don’t have the screenshot for it, but we all saw what Superboy did to that hawk when it took his cat. If Damian manages to piss him off like that, he’s laser dust. Which proves that in this screenshot Jon Kent absolutely was holding back. You think a punch in the gut proves Superboy was giving it his all? For a Krypotonian, everything short of a supersonic storm of bone shattering punches and super-human precision laser beams is holding back.

Damian Wayne is like a full grown cat that bullies a pit bull as a puppy. Sure, get your punches in now, soon that cat is gonna be afraid to even go near the pit bull.