Who Would Win? Joker vs. Joker

I assumed it was a .357

Unless there’s “dip” in jack’s flower, there’s no way he could win!

3 Likes

I mean, the actual prop gun was a .38 is all I’m saying.

1 Like

I had no idea

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve spent WAY too much time reading the Internet Movie Firearms Database over the years.

2 Likes

I vote for Whitney Moore’s secret option 3. :kiss:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have known. I always thought it was obvious what it looked like. It could be either one, but because of the high velocity and the rumors that it could puncture an engine block…I’d just assumed. Plus the clownish long barrel…basically the same gun…38 long? Again it sounds like you have real info I definitely do not

I mean, Jack was just lonely, really.

1 Like

And I definitely wasn’t anywhere filming it for my own personal use.

This is an easy one. The animated Joker’s plot is carried out in less than 23 minutes, while Nicholson’s takes 2 hours to unfold? The animated one would make quick work of Nicholson… before he even had time to sketch up something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When I saw this topic title the first thing that came to mind was Impractical Jokers. :laughing:

1 Like

When can we vote Heath Ledger vs Joaquin Phoenix?

2 Likes

I like version of Hollywood’s Movie of Batman (1989) who played by Jack Nicholson.

@Applejack

I enjoyed the 92 Joker but the 89 Joker seemed more deadlier.

1 Like

Plus Napier just dies after his first crime spree… animated Joker can always come back whenever he wants

4 Likes

I feel like Joker would win tbh

3 Likes

I do think Mark Hamill’s Joker easily wins. While Jack Nicholson’s Joker is quicker to pull the trigger, Mark Hamill’s Joker has more of an Arsenal and is smarter that him. He even has Harley and her hyenas with her, if he brings her in the battle.

3 Likes

Animated series Joker all the way. Let’s not forget all the crazy/scary/insane things he did on that show and in the animated films. Need I remind you of how he kidnapped Tim Drake and made him into a miniature version of himself. Or how about the time he went after everyone who wouldn’t let him market his”Joker Fish”?

1 Like

Joker

2 Likes