Who Would Win? Joker vs. Joker

W-welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! W-we’re just here to have fun! nervous laughter

We’re… celebrating the Joker’s 80th Anniversary! I do not have a Joker bomb strapped to me or anything. Why would you think that? I’m sweating because it’s really warm here!

clears throat The Joker is the classic Batman villain that almost always seems to somehow wriggle his way out of Arkham to continue terrorizing Gotham. His continuous battle against the Bat is legendary, and the topic of his sanity is widely debated. No matter what, you can’t deny that the Joker is an iconic part of the Batman comics!

We’ve seen Batman go toe-to-toe with the Joker hundreds of times! So, which of these two iterations of Joker would win? How would your choice win? What are the determining factors? Either way, the Joker wins!

Joker: Animated Series (1992) vs. Joker: Batman (1989)

Vote and comment below!

• Joker: Animated Series (1992)
  • Joker: Batman (1989)

0 voters

13 Likes

Ooh, this was tough! I went with ‘89 Joker because he seems like he’d be a little quicker to pull the trigger, while his animated counterpart is more of a showman.

8 Likes

Aw come on @BestBeastBoy!LOL! It’s like asking which of your kids you like the best! Boy that was hard! I had to pick Jack Nicholson Joker cause I think everybody would pick the animated series.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Animated Joker would go on to be a Justice League villain.

4 Likes

Jack Napier was a thug who was motivated by pure jealousy. The animated Joker? That’s pizzazz!

5 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Haha, if it was a tough pick, then I have succeeded in my purpose! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@BestBeastBoy blink twice if you’re being held hostage

3 Likes

I’m afraid of the backlash that would ensue if I expressed anything less than worship for Luke Skywalker’s portrayal of the Joker. I’ll let Gene Siskel take the heat instead:

4 Likes

Good call. I’m saying it’s a tie for me. I chose 89, but simply due to my love of Nicholson. This isn’t just tough for me, it’s impossible. Easier you ask me “which of your dogs do you like best?”, or “who’s your favorite grandmother?”

3 Likes

@arkhamassassin blinks once, then sneezes… so you never know

2 Likes

9 Likes

Obviously a Joker is going to win lol I really think the animated Version is more insane than mob boss like 1989 Joker

1 Like

I mean Nicholson’s Joker will pop you for screwing up once (RIP Bob the Goon) and shot down the Batwing with just a comically large .38 Special. He’s got the edge here.

4 Likes

So which of your dogs do you like best?

3 Likes

:wink:

5 Likes

I went with animated series joker, I mean after all he does live on :wink:

2 Likes

For this thread? The dog chasing cars.

1 Like

Nah. Just @Kon-El. I called his pup bluff. What kind of horrible person would play favorites with mans best friend?!

1 Like

I picked Jack Nicholson’s Joker. “Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?”

He is a classic!

2 Likes

the animated one would make short work of the Nicholson’s joker, the animated had crazy in spades and just be two steps ahead of the other one.