Who Would Win? Jason Todd vs. Damian Wayne

The vote was whether they killed my son or put him in a permanent coma like he is dead.

3 Likes

I know, but I did vote once in this a long time ago. I don’t really remember, how I voted.

3 Likes

It does not matter. My son came back to me.

3 Likes

Jason Todd is much smarter and would whoop Damian in a couple of seconds.

4 Likes

Jason will win because he is older I know that is a weakness but it is also an advantage because you learned more things when your older.

5 Likes

I’m more a Jason Todd fan than Damian, but I did vote that Damian would win. That kid can be an animal when he fights, knowing his history with Ra’s Al Ghul

Edit: I didn’t know this discussion ended 3 months ago lol

3 Likes

I love them both, so I’m equally biased for each lmao. IMO, it’d be Jason because while Damian was trained from birth to be the ultimate assassin and all that, Jason has a lot of the same training as him and is older and more experienced. Plus, while both are quite hotheaded and often reckless and - especially Damian - arrogant, Jason’s developed his abilities to handle that stuff much much more at this point, because… I mean… he’s an adult compared to a 13 year old. He’s farther along in his emotional growth and all that jazz. They’re very similar people, just at different stages in life. It’s not that much different from pitting current, 13 year old Damian against his own older self.

The only thing Jason really needs to be concerned about here is Bruce and/or Talia disciplining him for the fight (mostly Talia, though, because Bruce would just discipline him but she’d “discipline” him).

2 Likes

I :heart: Damian

2 Likes

Killing: Damian

No Killing: Jason

I still pick Damian

4 Likes

As a Tim fan, I can’t morally vote for Damian for anything lol

3 Likes

Damian Wayne Wins

2 Likes