Who Would Win? Harley Quinn vs. Harley Quinn

Okay I’m here for this.

4 Likes

Harley Quinn TAS

1 Like

I had this problem until someone pointed out you can watch videos by clicking on the black bar above the video which contains the title. I hope this helps. :grinning:

1 Like

@TheQuestion101 This is very helpful! Thank you so much!! :smile::heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

(Happy cake day @TravisMorgan @Aylex and @Pollster! :tada:)

@DeSade-acolyte makes excellent points. The physics/logistics don’t match. :facepunch:t3:
Is this a Who Framed Roger Rabbit? scenario—which world does this rumble take place? I need more info, otherwise: Harley Wins!!
Or @ralphsix ‘s idea. I concur! :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I mean… no shade to Harley Quinn because I love every version of her… but the Animated Series Harley would definitely win against BOP Harley. Now… if each had their crew on their side… that’s a different story! But one-on-one would go to the animated Harley :100:

2 Likes

In the end, don’t we all win? I mean we’re here debating this but still get to watch both. It’s an expansion of the HQ universe and we’re all happier for it.

That being said I would have to go with animated Harley because she’s kicked everyone’s Butt. BOP still needs some more wins under her belt.

2 Likes

@ejdias.95910 I agree! They’re both awesome and mean well! :heart:

2 Likes

Animated Harley would dominate.

1 Like

Who’s to say that’s not a habit she picked up in between movies?

2 Likes

You also have to account for the difference in ratings. SS was PG-13, BoP was R.

1 Like

Can I add a third option? BTAS Harley wins for sure

2 Likes

Animated Harley all day! She took out how many main villains? Plus, when her dad put a hit out on her, she took more shots than 2pac and 50 combined and still murdered everyone. One car ride later she was rescuing Ivy like there was a whole week between episodes to recover. BOP Harley is uninspired, weak, has no real acrobatic talent, and no actual fighting skill.

2 Likes

Harley wins. Hands down. No competition :harley_hv_7:

3 Likes

I would LOVE to see a crossover episode of “Harley Quinn” with Margot Robbie’s version of Harley. How cool would it be if Margot’s version gets trapped in the animated universe by a super-villain, and they have to team up and kick major ass to send Margot’s version of Harley back to the live-action universe? I think that would be AWESOME!

2 Likes

Gotta root for an underdog.

1 Like

Harley Quinn seems like the loser in this fight.

1 Like

None. BTAS Harley Quinn​:heart::black_heart:and any of the Arkham versions tbh like they go batshit lol

2 Likes

animation 100%
She is more crazy, has been through more injuries, witnessed her ex kill her BFF, fought off a paradeamon army, and she is the physical embodiment of the phrase “Chaotic Neutral”