Who Would Win? Harley Quinn vs. Harley Quinn

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows!

The Maiden of Mischief is one of the most recognizable characters in DC, and her special brand of self-identified crazy (and she IS a doctor) makes her popular to boot. Whether it’s in her own comics or others, Harley Quinn definitely takes the spotlight in whatever harlequinade she’s part of.

The question I pose to you today regarding our favorite harlequin is - which of these two explosive iterations would beat the other in an all out duel? Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Harley Quinn vs. Harley Quinn

• Harley Quinn (The Animated Series)
  • Harley Quinn (Birds of Prey 2020)

0 voters

10 Likes

I’d have to say… Harley Quinn

23 Likes

HaHa. Awesome Answer!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

Is this even a competition? Animated Harley is RUTHLESS. Margo Robbie is like animated Harley without all the badassery

14 Likes

Animated Harley has to obey by animation rules where as BOP Harley… I would not want to cross her if she loses out on her cheese sandwich… :smile: :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

Personally I’d go w/ Harley Quinn, but I can respect your decision

14 Likes

I don’t know if we have enough of a body of work from DCEU Harley yet. The animated one on the other hand…

3 Likes

Animated rules? The animated show had almost no restrictions unlike the movie. Animated Harley bit off the Penguins nose and stabbed her broken bat into his neck. The worst thing movie Harley did was break a leg.

11 Likes

A.n.i.m.a.t.e.d

Fo Sho!

1 Like

I mean, I dunno folks, the uh… breaking legs scene in BOP was pretty brutal and still haunts me - that Harley can really bring it!

(But I do have a bit of an issue with realistic body horror/gore, soo… :laughing:)

4 Likes

Ah yes that is very true… But now I present this as my evidence for those animation rules that I’m sure movie Harley would be happy to do… :smile:

5 Likes

Ah, those animation rules. If this technique were used then poor Animated Harley would stand no chance.

1 Like

Animated series Harley

2 Likes

I gotta agree here. That was gnarly—AWESOME, but :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And we can’t forget the flaming beard, y’all!! :fire: Points, for sure! It’s only a matter of time before we see movie-Harls bite off someone’s ear or nose, I think.
She’ll go there… :eyes: possibly in that magnificent red gown in the new Siouxicide Squad??
Too fun a visual contradiction to ignore.

Anyway…I’m going to agree w/ @arkhamassassin and @nightwing615 and just say: HARLEY WINS. :fist:t3:

6 Likes

that jsut goes to show the animated character is better written and presented than the theatrical character. Over all I don’t think we have an issue with how Margot Robbie’s portrayal of the character just how the character is written and represented.

1 Like

Animated series Harley Quinn for sure.

1 Like

Animated Harley for sure! She does not give an eff if you got her dead to rights, she WILL destroy you.

1 Like

Screenshot_2020-07-16 Harley Quinn btas - Google Search

Screenshot_2020-07-16 mia sara harley quinn - Google Search

7 Likes

It’s no competition. Animated Harley seems to enjoy destroying anything and everything more than BoP Harley.

1 Like

Honestly, I can’t watch the animated one, buyback either way, even if I did, BIRDS OF PREY RULES!

2 Likes