Who Would Win: Harley Quinn vs. Batgirl

Batgirl is easily taking this one. She once ran for Congress and won! Not even Harley is that crazy.

6 Likes

Ya, I’m sure this was a tough one for you @DC89. And I couldn’t say it better myself, as to why BG would win. @Mae, I like your post, it would be nicer to see the two hanging out, kinda like HQ:TAS. I guess, that we could imagine this as Not Batgirl from “Batman & Robin” Vs Harley. Then it’s kind of an “Elseworld” match up. In that case, Harley would win. Best of both worlds! :smile:

6 Likes

HQ for the win.

Why? She is chaotic and will go much further on the violence/force/maiming spectrum than Babs. Babs is gonna have a plan going in, and that’s here downfall. HQ can do something totally absurd and Babs plan just flew out the nearest window.

6 Likes

I can’t decide due to both Harley Quinn and Batgirl being my favorite characters along with other characters in the DC Universe

6 Likes

Reminder that Barbara once basically predator-stealthed several armed mercenaries without the use of her legs or any Bat-gadgetry (Birds of Prey vol 1 #21).

Harley is a dangerous combatant but not a skilled one, and she’s only really a threat when she’s armed. The Bat-family are all well-trained in strategezing and exploiting their opponent’s weak point, Harley just goes for broke. It would be like watching a button masher play against someone that knows all the button combos and frames in Street Fighter.

6 Likes

With all the comics I’ve read so far, I’d have to pick Batgirl, Barbara is awesome!

6 Likes

Batgirl was able to handle Harley in The New Batman Adventures episode “Girl’s Night Out,” so we’ve got precedent here.

8 Likes

I remember Quinn self destructing when trying to take out Supergirl.

5 Likes

What kind of plant lady would I be if I abandoned my wily, unpredictable, fearless (all advantages for her) lil peanut? :00_harlivy: :green_heart: :cobb_squad: …but I don’t see this going that far. It’s a win for Harley, because, imo, either Harls escapes, or it :100: ends w/ the two of them getting burritos at 3am.

Ps @MatthewHecht lol, piranhas—well, I mean, in that case, don’t forget Bud & Lou! :laughing::diamonds:

7 Likes

On BG’s employee discount of course. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

6 Likes

:raised_hands: :diamonds: and then a sleepover:

6 Likes

YES. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hyenas are the best.

3 Likes

I think, ultimately, Harley would appeal to Barbara’s emotional side and get her to lower her guard - at this point, she would probably take off instead of actually harming Barbara because deep deep down Harley has a heart of gold!

8 Likes

WOW not even close!

Now how about HarIvy vs.Batgirl? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

of course a Dick Grayson fan would, Babs all the way

4 Likes

Regardless of who’s holding the mantle, Batgirl wins every time (especially if the Cassandra Cain iteration came into the mix). :00_batgirl_cass_cain:

3 Likes

Batgirl learns Quinn had a one-night stand with Nightwing is how I see this fight starting. Batgirl does have better armor and…hits harder than Harley can for reasons it’s rude to state. Plus, Babs is more than just a computer hacker, she has an Eidetic Memory, law degree, and apparently, a degree in Forensic Psychology did not know that one. although Harley is the better gymnast (poor Harley had to take a dive.)

3 Likes

Quite the story it is on who would win… :0_batgirl: :harley_hv_1:

Well back to exploring then… :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

Harley Quinn is a psychotic character who mass murdered children with bombs in video games. Batgirl is a trained, experienced defender of justice. Ultimately the rational and justice based character Batgirl wins over an insane killer Harley Quinn, because she can think through all of the elements necessary for Harley Quinn’s defeat. The greatest superpower is really the mind. That gives Batgirl an edge every day.

4 Likes