Who Would Win? Grifter vs. The Silencer

Welcome to this week’s especially explosive matchup! Our fight this week is between two of the most skilled fighters in the Multiverse-Cole Cash, Grifter and Honor Guest, the Silencer! Who do you think would make the last shot-the former special forces operative or the former Leviathan assassin? Tell us who you think it would be and why, below!

• Grifter
  • The Silencer

0 voters

10 Likes

A vs. match featuring a WildStorm character! Frabjous day! :hugs:

As for who’d win: Grifter! Grifter! Grifter!

6 Likes

I had a feeling you would like this matchup. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

In the words of Ed McMahon (as played by Phil Hartman on Saturday Night Live), “You sir, are correct!”

I hope this is but the first of many Wildstorm-centric matches to come, and of course, my compliments to the chef(s) that orchestrated this tasty tussle. :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

I love this idea! My bias tells me to pick Silencer (which I did). What also made me pick Silencer is the facts that

a) Sleeper obliterated Grifter

AND

b) Grifter was very easily manipulated

5 Likes

Dude, you have to vote for Grifter!

His last name is “Cash” and we all need money, so that just speaks to why a largely one-note, but still wicked-rad, character like him should earn your vote.

Go watch WildC.A.T.S on Tubi and then you’ll want to change your vote. Guaranteed. :grin:

6 Likes

Already saw it! Doesn’t affect my vote

5 Likes

Welp, you get points for having seen the show at least.

@Green.Lantern How about a Pride-based WildStorm duke-a-roo in the future. Say… Apollo vs. Midnighter (WildStorm’s equivalent of Superman vs. Batman)?

5 Likes

Very tough battle. But I think grifter would just barley get the win. But could go either way.

4 Likes

I’d pick Grifter for couple of reasons, one sound like John Wayne’s True Grit, and Reagan’s nickname The Gipper. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I know the rumble is still in its early stages, but right now at least…I am one happy Grifter fan (which I’ve been since I first saw the WildC.A.T.S TV series when I was a kid), given the support he’s received up to this point.

Grifter fans unite! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

6 Likes

I cut my Wildstorm teeth reading my cousin’s Gen 13, but was not prepared for discovering Grifter when I went back to track down all the parts of the Wildstorm Rising crossover.

5 Likes

I actually prefer parsley

5 Likes

This is a good one… But I go grifter

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Silencer has Grifter outclassed on the powers department, and skill set relatively equal, I’ll go with Silencer.

4 Likes

Same! I loved her solo series, and just how dangerous she was!

3 Likes

i vote Silencer because Grifter has the stink of 1990s Image Comics on him and his edgy face curtain is dorky. and he says his name is “Cole Cash?”

jl

2 Likes